Jerami Grant Traded to Denver... | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant Traded to Denver...

to Denver for 1st round pick

Who is going to take on Westbrook's deal? That is Wall-esque in it's horror. JG just keeps moving up the league scale. Great for him.

The NBA is such a unique league. It throws around insane money. Tyus Jones who has averaged 7pts and 5 assists just got $28 million over 3 years. That's crazy money for a backup. You can't win without stars and I agree with OKC that they need to blow it up at this point and try to develop the next RW and KD.

Denver should be great for Jerami. A lot of young talent there and a fun system to play in. The fact they gave up a first means they will be invested in him.

Last edited:
Who is going to take on Westbrook's deal? That is Wall-esque in it's horror. JG just keeps moving up the league scale. Great for him.

He is making the same money as Wall, but at least Westbrook is an MVP candidate year in and year out. It is a monster contract, but not totally out of line with what the other top guys in the league are making (until that player option year at the end of the deal that pays him $47M).

Tank in full effect...GREAT spot for Jerami, they are officially my adopted team until the Knicks can beat a G league squad
Paulie, with the exception of Robinson and Trier, I'm relying on you to update me on the Knicks roster this year -- it's impossible to be a fan of a team when you don't know who's playing from week to week.

Damn wonder if Porter's recent knee injury will cause him to miss even more time reports were he was looking amazing in practice during the playoffs. I think Denver are right up there with LAC and LAL in the West. Good move adding a strong defender to the rotation.

The Knicks could do worse.
In terms of cap risk, the Knicks could afford it and he would be worth taking on that risk.

The key thing would be for the Knicks not to mortgage the future in terms of a package of picks and young players to get him. Looking at the price it cost the Clips to get George, I doubts that would be the case.

So unless, the Knicks could get Westbrook on a salary dump basis, I would take a pass.

Kinda strange, Davis was too much risk because he only had one year left on his contract and Westbrook is too much risk because he has too many years left.

is there a sweet spot to get a superstar ???

I don’t want Westbrook on my team. Three stars have already left because they don’t want to play with him. He dominates the ball way too much. Good luck having someone take him and his $40 million a year contract. Teams didn’t even guard his jump shot in the playoffs. Portland made him look useless last year.

Joining a summer league team to get no PT would not be a good move/look.

Best of luck to Lydon he deserves more of a shot fully healthy and next year would only be his third in the league after missing his rookie season. Not many jobs to go around though.

In terms of cap risk, the Knicks could afford it and he would be worth taking on that risk.

The key thing would be for the Knicks not to mortgage the future in terms of a package of picks and young players to get him. Looking at the price it cost the Clips to get George, I doubts that would be the case.

So unless, the Knicks could get Westbrook on a salary dump basis, I would take a pass.

Kinda strange, Davis was too much risk because he only had one year left on his contract and Westbrook is too much risk because he has too many years left.

is there a sweet spot to get a superstar ???

The Knicks don't have the assets to trade for Russell Westbrook until mid-December, when the free agents they just signed are eligible to be traded.

I hope the Knicks don't go near him. Miami makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom