Jerami Grant - $$$$$$$$$$$$ | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant - $$$$$$$$$$$$

Great for Grant! It’s up to him and Dion for realistic decent production out of all our younger drafted kids. Will be interesting to see how Dion plays next season. They didn’t really miss him being out, frankly. This season and playoffs showcased some combo guys such as Mitchell and Rozier who give you more production on the court.

Last edited:
Even cooler is seeing how happy OKC is that they resigned Grant. He was definitely going to have a market.

Also, dang OKC!? Not scared to spend money are we? Grant signing, Melo re-up, now PG13.

It's perplexing to me why Seattle (12th largest US market, home to many Fortune 500 companies) has gone this long without a winter sports team.
Either a team has to move there or the NBA has to approve an expansion and I don't think they want to split the pie.

It's perplexing to me why Seattle (12th largest US market, home to many Fortune 500 companies) has gone this long without a winter sports team.
What about San Diego? (8th largest).

Hiw does Nashville not have a baseball or basketball team???

The NHL sees the market. We will probably have that in two years.

Nice -- good for him!

If he has a good financial person, this is life altering money. And hopefully not his last contract.

Kudos, Jerami!

It’s crazy the Kings didn’t come here. The Sonics group lead by Hansen said they would be a top 5 revenue team in the league and if they weren’t they would write a check to the league for the difference. It could be top 10 not 100%. Basically move the team and they go from the bottom to the top. They had Baulmer, The Nordstrom Family and someone else with him. I think the nba likes some of there small markets where they are the only pro team.

It’s crazy the Kings didn’t come here. The Sonics group lead by Hansen said they would be a top 5 revenue team in the league and if they weren’t they would write a check to the league for the difference. It could be top 10 not 100%. Basically move the team and they go from the bottom to the top. They had Baulmer, The Nordstrom Family and someone else with him. I think the nba likes some of there small markets where they are the only pro team.

With the popularity of the game, I hope they give Seattle and Vegas each a team. That would be awesome.

With the popularity of the game, I hope they give Seattle and Vegas each a team. That would be awesome.
It's going to happen eventually. The problem the sonics had before is Key Arena is located right on the edge of downtown and the parking is terrible and it's hard to get in and out of. Steve Hansen has already bought all of the land south of Safeco (Mariners) so they could be just south of downtown near the freeway going two directions. Then the Seahawks, Mariners and Sonics would all be next to each other. It would be great to have it back because it sucks not being able to go to NBA games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom