Jermaine lawrence | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Jermaine lawrence

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria
The best part about Jermaine Lawrence's commitment is that no media or coaches will have to deal w/ his rude & incompetent handler anymore.

Always heard a lot of nonsense about this recruitment. Which is why SU rightly so turned up the heat on Roberson back in September. Yo SJU what's up homie, I thought Lawrence was a lock?View attachment 2143
So did Braziller, oh wait he is SJUBBALL, right?

So did Braziller, oh wait he is SJUBBALL, right?
Zach too busy twitter beefin with Zags to respond to us SU fans o44Z9.png

Cusetown, this one's for you bud, scroll to the bottom.
I don't wish anyone serious injury, but aside from him being much better this season, due to this, I'll stick with beasts for now.

Cusetown, this one's for you bud, scroll to the bottom.
I don't wish anyone serious injury, but aside from him being much better this season, due to this, I'll stick with beasts for now.
Interesting Duane Notice mention, down to Duquesne, St. Bonaventure and Seton Hall. I remember the Toronto poster getting him a lot of interest on this board.

Interesting Duane Notice mention, down to Duquesne, St. Bonaventure and Seton Hall. I remember the Toronto poster getting him a lot of interest on this board.
Can't believe those are his final 3. Thought he was going to draw much greater interest.

Can't believe those are his final 3. Thought he was going to draw much greater interest.

The issue is that he still has the same body that he did as a frosh/soph (hasn't grown anymore) and doesn't have super athleticism/quickness to stand out and not a lights out shooter. He is a solid player that does a bit of everything but doesn't do anything great to separate him from the other 6'2-3 combo guards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom