Jerome, Guy and Hunter | Syracusefan.com

Jerome, Guy and Hunter

44doubledees

Scout Team
Gotta figure all three declare for the draft right? I mean we can hope right?

Gotta figure all three declare for the draft right? I mean we can hope right?
It would not shock me if they all come back and try to do a Univ. of Florida thing. I'd be surprised, but not shocked, if that makes any sense. But I am going to guess that only Hunter leaves. His stock is nearing its max right now.

It would not shock me if they all come back and try to do a Univ. of Florida thing. I'd be surprised, but not shocked, if that makes any sense. But I am going to guess that only Hunter leaves. His stock is nearing its max right now.
I heard analysts on the radio this morning projecting him as the #4 pick.

perhaps with #4 monies he can work on his body to bring it inline with the size of his head. Right now his body looks atrophied compared to his dome. unsettling to look at honestly.

Guy will stay, which sucks because honestly he’s unstoppable when hes on which seems to be often

I think Guy leaves too. Unless he wants to work on his PG skills. His life gets much harder next year without Jerome. Their stud next year is Diakite. That kid is a beast, and will be the best pro on their current roster.

I think Guy leaves too. Unless he wants to work on his PG skills. His life gets much harder next year without Jerome. Their stud next year is Diakite. That kid is a beast, and will be the best pro on their current roster.

Better than Hunter, you think?

To me he looks like he can be a Jimmy Butler, Paul George level player.

I’d have no problem with my team picking him at 4.

Hunter has a poor handle and doesn't seem athletic to me. He also is invisible a lot. The Big D is involved all the time
If you don't think Hunter is athletic, you have a very very high standard for athleticism. He is a freak. I think he is going to be playing in the NBA for a very long time.

If you don't think Hunter is athletic, you have a very very high standard for athleticism. He is a freak. I think he is going to be playing in the NBA for a very long time.
Where is he a freak? All his impact is made below the rim. He's strong, excellent defender, good footwork. Doesn't seem super quick or aggressive. Good player but IMHO doesn't demonstrate wow athletic ability.

Where is he a freak? All his impact is made below the rim. He's strong, excellent defender, good footwork. Doesn't seem super quick or aggressive. Good player but IMHO doesn't demonstrate wow athletic ability.

This thread is suddenly making me glad they won. Those 3 are tough to handle, and heck, maybe Diakite will go, too. Of course, they would have shown the same things in a one point loss in overtime.

Hunter is gone. I hope Guy and Jerome stay. Beating them 3 times next season is going to be awesome.

On the international broadcast (Sean McD and Dick V), they said Jerome was likely gone (this was during the game before they had won).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom