Class of 2017 - JERRY MEYER’S 247SPORTS CRYSTAL BALL PREDICTIONS | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JERRY MEYER’S 247SPORTS CRYSTAL BALL PREDICTIONS

idk. I think it's too early to tell. We will need to look at several years to get an accurate appraisal imo.
If we wait several years to realize that we need a change then it's too late. This isn't football where we need to give a guy 4 years for a fair evaluation. Expectations should be higher for 2017 because we'll have an abundance of playing time to sell - more so than any other year that we've been following SU basketball. I'd much rather we bring in a known recruiter - even if he'll only stick around for a few years a guy like Troy Weaver can make a huge impact. Hop's inexperience as top dog makes it more imperative that he surround himself with a strong cabinet.

Does this make sense?

C Sidibe
PF Preston, Brissett
SF Brissett, Tucker, Wright?
SG Gilgeous-Alexander
PG Green

I think you're on target.

Preston will be a tough get.

The new interest in Gilgeous-Alexander makes it look like we are not in good shape for Walker/Diallo.

Wright is 2018, correct? I would take him over Tucker. I would love to see him change back to 2017 and go orange.

I am hoping for;

C Sidibe
PF Brissett
SF Wright
SG Gilgeous-Alexander
PG Green

Plus maybe a solid four year player or redshirt to be named later. Long shots - Preston, Walker.

The new interest in Gilgeous-Alexander makes it look like we are not in good shape for Walker/Diallo.

Wright is 2018, correct? I would take him over Tucker. I would love to see him change back to 2017 and go orange.

I am hoping for;

C Sidibe
PF Brissett
SF Wright
SG Gilgeous-Alexander
PG Green

Plus maybe a solid four year player or redshirt to be named later. Long shots - Preston, Walker.

Terrible shooting team outside of Green, but not short on athleticism that's for sure.

I am hoping for;

C Sidibe
PF Brissett
SF Wright
SG Gilgeous-Alexander
PG Green

I put a question mark next to Wright because I am under the impression that while he is class of 2018, it is possible he could reclassify to class of 2017. He would be a great fit.

And yes, it is likely we will take a grad transfer or two depending on how things shake out...

I put a question mark next to Wright because I am under the impression that while he is class of 2018, it is possible he could reclassify to class of 2017. He would be a great fit.

And yes, it is likely we will take a grad transfer or two depending on how things shake out...

That would be a solid class, with nice developmental pieces up front.

I definitely think we need more depth at 2 / 3, to fill team need. Wouldn't be remotely surprised to see us chase Tucker, and to pursues a wing 5th year grad transfer this offseason.

That would be a solid class, with nice developmental pieces up front.

I definitely think we need more depth at 2 / 3, to fill team need. Wouldn't be remotely surprised to see us chase Tucker, and to pursues a wing 5th year grad transfer this offseason.

Yeah, I think we take two transfers in the spring, one being a shooter.

I think it would be a good thing to lock up 1 or 2 grad transfers just to get some senior leadership on the team. No seniors next year right?

It looks like they are going to be wrong about at least one of those picks, although he could still pick UK. Just seems odd he would cancel his official.

no he won't... watch for the old switcheroo 15 minutes before this kid announces.
Yeah, I edited my post because I could see him still going to UK. Of course, we would prefer that he does, because then Lonnie would be less likely to go there.

Yeah, I edited my post because I could see him still going to UK. Of course, we would prefer that he does, because then Lonnie would be less likely to go there.

And Brian Bowen is visiting Zona this weekend. Hopefully he signs there.

If anyone cares.

• Mohamed Bamba (Duke)
  • Hamidou Diallo (Kentucky)
  • Quade Green (Syracuse)
  • Kevin Knox (Duke)
  • John Petty (Kentucky)
  • Nick Richards (Kentucky)
  • Jarred Vanderbilt (Kentucky)
  • PJ Washington (Kentucky)
  • Lonnie Walker (Arizona)
  • Trae Young (Kentucky)
why not just save a few key stokes and just list the kids that AREN'T going to Kentucky?

JarHeadJim said:
If anyone cares. [*]Mohamed Bamba (Duke) [*]Hamidou Diallo (Kentucky) [*]Quade Green (Syracuse) [*]Kevin Knox (Duke) [*]John Petty (Kentucky) [*]Nick Richards (Kentucky) [*]Jarred Vanderbilt (Kentucky) [*]PJ Washington (Kentucky) [*]Lonnie Walker (Arizona) [*]Trae Young (Kentucky)
Some of these recruitments I have no idea.

I think he'll be wrong on: Bamba (Don't sleep on Michigan here) Walker (hearing Zona is out)

And I don't see Kentucky getting six of these.

Some of these recruitments I have no idea.

I think he'll be wrong on: Bamba (Don't sleep on Michigan here) Walker (hearing Zona is out)

And I don't see Kentucky getting six of these.

Jake any updated thoughts on Quade?