Jerry Palm has Duke vs Yukon and Virginia vs Northwestern in Albany, round of 32 | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Palm has Duke vs Yukon and Virginia vs Northwestern in Albany, round of 32

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Go Blue Devils!! God, that doesn't feel right.
66f37d9927ca557e122d9206e25961f7.jpg

I made it easy for you.

Lunardi has a projected Sunday matchup of Yukon vs Miami and Kentucky vs Marquette. Pretty easy to guess which two teams I would be rooting for.

See, I like Palms better. This one has Yukon (if they can get past Miami) at MSG for Regional Final rounds. After the year we've had, I can't stomach the thought of those jerks getting to play at MSG with a shot at the FF. It would be the cherry on top of a $heit Sundae No thanks

Ive got tickets to Albany. Hope it happens, even though I will stay home, because I will make a mint off them
I have tickets also but will sell at least my Friday afternoon tickets. Others to be determined based on matchups.

I have tickets also but will sell at least my Friday afternoon tickets. Others to be determined based on matchups.
If UConn and Duke are playing Sunday you could get 10x face value. I'm a huge hoops fan,( hell, I'm going to BigEast Tourney next week with friends and I have no rooting interest, just rooting against some old enemies! plus I love the Garden and the BET and I miss it, I wish we were there, I get why we aren't) but it would be painful to sit through that game after this year with 1/2 a decent vacations worth of money staring me in the face if I give up the pair.

Go Duke. I don’t care for Scheyer, but he’s no Hurley.

And Duke’s players are nowhere near as annoying as they were in the 90s and 00s.

Students/fans - it’s a wash. They’re all dorks. 0/10.

If UConn and Duke are playing Sunday you could get 10x face value. I'm a huge hoops fan,( hell, I'm going to BigEast Tourney next week with friends and I have no rooting interest, just rooting against some old enemies! plus I love the Garden and the BET and I miss it, I wish we were there, I get why we aren't) but it would be painful to sit through that game after this year with 1/2 a decent vacations worth of money staring me in the face if I give up the pair.
I was in NY last weekend and almost went to UConn- St. John’s solely because it was at the Garden and I was nearby. Love that place.

I was in NY last weekend and almost went to UConn- St. John’s solely because it was at the Garden and I was nearby. Love that place.

I went two out of 4 days last year, It made me sad on one hand, but on the other hand I didnt have the stress of worrying about our games, and I ended up having a great time just neutrally watching the games. NYC in March, getting some good food, having many beers and watching March basketball is a good thing even without your team there. I enjoyed it, so when asked again, I said yes.

20 years ago Albany was a memory for a lifetime. Had nosebleed seats but
the atmosphere was unreal. That's when Duany credited the zone for an SU victory.
Times have changed for sure.
You're making me sad. It was an incredible experience being there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom