Jerseys | Syracusefan.com

Jerseys

310Pigpen

Starter
I was wondering if anyone knows where I would be able to purchase a C.J Fair and and Keita jersey? I've looked and couldn't find much. Thanks

Dang guess I'm SOL lol. Would I be able to get a Melo jersey at Mannys before the game next saturday? Or scoop?

Manny's typically has jerseys with more than just the nationally sold numbers (which, I believe, are Kris, Brandon and Scoop). Last time I was in Manny's, they had a bunch of jerseys. They aren't the "premiere" jerseys; they're all screen printed, but look decent enough. I'm guessing you'd be able to get one from there. If you're in Syracuse, head down there and you can probably find what you're looking for.

Thanks! I'm guessing they'll have C.J's then, I've never been in mannys but I'm making my first trip there next saturday. This is the first year I've had season tickets but I went a lot last year with my friend who had 2 tickets, we didn't find out till this year that mannys and varsity were over there.

Right now I've got the following jerseys hanging in my closet:

GMac (from the year of the BET run, with the SJ lettering, orange)
Devendorf (following year, SJ lettering, white)
Greene (orange)
Paul Harris (orange)
Flynn (sophomore year, white)

Man that's a great collection! GMac and devendorf are some of my all-time favorites. Do you know if that's the court for this year? I'm not feeling the white just yet.

Right now I've got the following jerseys hanging in my closet:

GMac (from the year of the BET run, with the SJ lettering, orange)
Devendorf (following year, SJ lettering, white)
Greene (orange)
Paul Harris (orange)
Flynn (sophomore year, white)
I have Hakim from 2004 - those orange mesh ones with the navy block lettering
GMac from 2005 - white
Flynn from 2008 - both orange and white
Will be in the market for a thickburger jersey this season

Call me a hipster, but I had a G-Mac jersey in 2002, before the jump up the rankings.

Which was probably a leftover Shump jersey from Manny's that my uncle got me.

Call me a hipster, but I had a G-Mac jersey in 2002, before the jump up the rankings.

look at this effin hipster

My favorite Syracuse jersey I ever had is probably the old Lawrence Moten one that I had when I was 13. I also had one of those sweet Derrick Coleman jerseys with the cursive lettering.

Ah, good times.

You guys have solid jersey collections! You guys need to pick some classic jerseys. I actually have a #31 Pearl jersey that my father bought me from the book store when I was really young. On top of that I have a sherm #20 with the script writing. I also have a crap load of melo jerseys. I'm looking to pick up a Derrick Coleman Jersey, anyone know where I can get one?

Same. I told people it was a McNamara jersey before they were sold. In reality it was like a $7 overstock Shumpert jersey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom