Jesse is an All-American | Syracusefan.com

Jesse is an All-American

The NBA is very aware of him. He'll get a shake, but yes, his floor is a very comfortable career in the Euroleague.
I see him playing for Fenerbace.

Patrick Ewing took the mic in the after game presser and said

Z89 Sports
@Z89sports
·
8m

Ewing on Jesse Edwards: “When he gets 20 and 11 with 5 blocks, he’s improved drastically…what he does reminds me a lot of what I did when I was young.” Some high praise for the SU center.

The jump shot and then the Tim Duncan off the glass jumper are a big development in his game.

Patrick Ewing took the mic in the after game presser and said

Z89 Sports
@Z89sports
·
8m

Ewing on Jesse Edwards: “When he gets 20 and 11 with 5 blocks, he’s improved drastically…what he does reminds me a lot of what I did when I was young.” Some high praise for the SU center.
Patrick’s offense was catch with his back to the basket, trucking the defender, and scoring at the rim

The first time Jesse took the floor in his freshman year, I said that if Bambi were about a baby giraffe, it would have starred Jesse Edwards.
His height, hands, and touch were all there though. There was clearly some tools to work with - and he has steadily developed like we always hope for. Just wish he got a larger role in year two. He was an automatic 6 points and 7 rebounds in half a game….when he got half a game.

His height, hands, and touch were all there though. There was clearly some tools to work with - and he has steadily developed like we always hope for. Just wish he got a larger role in year two. He was an automatic 6 points and 7 rebounds in half a game….when he got half a game.
I'm still upset about the rotation in the Sweet 16 game against Houston. Jesse and our freshman pg got in the game and Cuse was rolling, then they got subbed out and Houston closed the half with a 10-0 run. Then we traded buckets and couldn't close the lead the entire second half.

I feel like we have two backup centers who also will develop very nicely. Jesse will be hard to replace, but I'd really like to keep that position at a high level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom