Jets release Nick Mangold ... | Syracusefan.com

Jets release Nick Mangold ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
Pro Bowl seven times over eleven seasons, remarkable skill and toughness. Despite being a casualty of age and salary in a rebuild move, he was complete class in his announcement. According to The Bleacher Report he'll try to play a few more seasons with a contender. Good luck to him wherever he goes, it was great having him in green and white.

C'mon over to the Bronco's Nick, we need all the help we can get up front.

C'mon over to the Bronco's Nick, we need all the help we can get up front.

Probably a good fit. I'm sure Siemian wouldn't mind having him, but he won't get $9M which is what his Jets number was.

Probably a good fit. I'm sure Siemian wouldn't mind having him, but he won't get $9M which is what his Jets number was.
Yeah, I guess that would be the old, we'll offer you a lower price and you'll accept because you can make a run in the playoffs. Not a guarantee obviously, but that's my guess on a pitch.

Cowboys. Can fill in at guard and center as needed.
Better playoff chance than Broncos.

Why would just about the best oline in the league need him? I'm sure they'd have a lot of positions to spend $ on, rather than they're strength.

The guy has a lot left in the tank, but the Cowboys already have one of the top 3 centers in the Nfl.

Why would just about the best oline in the league need him? I'm sure they'd have a lot of positions to spend $ on, rather than they're strength.

We need pass rushers, and help in the secondary.

I would want to go somewhere and start if I was him.

Yes, if he's still legitimate as a player (as in, recovered from a substantial ankle injury), I don't think he's interested in being a bench player.