JG3 breaking records at the 2G position | Syracusefan.com

JG3 breaking records at the 2G position

Cstate

Scout Team
Before running out of gas in the 2nd half after playing back to back days…..it should be pretty evident just how explosive he can be at the 2G, especially with a solid point guard. With 2 seasons of eligibility left, I am going to predict something that will make your heads spin; JG3 will become the all-time 3-point AND scoring record holder at Cuse! I know know, it will be over a 5 year career……but get the asterisks ready!!

***so proud of how this team battled today***

The Girard slander last year was warranted for the most part. I think he had a pretty good season this year, and played great in the ACC tourney
Agreed. And his best play has always been in the post-season. He tends to shine most in the biggest atmospheres.

This has been evident since his first game alongside Buddy against UVA (?). JG3 at SG alongside a pass first PG that can also cover for some of his defensive issues was always going to make him look his best. The BB/JG3 pairing would work at times against weaker opponents or on hot nights, but the long haul was never going to be successful.

JG3/Symir could provide a more balanced and classic look for us.

JG3 will become the all-time 3-point AND scoring record holder at Cuse!
He needs some big scoring years, but yeah, he does have a shot at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom