JG3 coming in ranked #8 | Syracusefan.com

JG3 coming in ranked #8

Cstate

Scout Team
5F97FA76-4AF7-4220-A063-D48D2F6950A7.jpeg
As our only proven returning shooter, he better be ready to run about 5 miles per game coming off screens this year, as his primary defender won’t be leaving his side

If you haven’t seen Keynote George watch some Baylor games this year cause kid can SCORE. Pure scorer who can take over games from the two guard.

Edit Keyonte George. Stupid autocorrect.

Last edited:
the name Keynote George has a nice ring to it. Too bad it was a typo.

He could lead the Sour Citrus Society when he’s not on the floor in the game.

Or would that name just make him our primary option on offense?

It’s funny I don’t think Girard is a “bad” defender. He is physically limited but his reads seemed to improve last year. He usually gets a few rebounds and doesn’t mind scrapping. He is short and has slightly below average athletic ability so he will always be limited but the effort is there.

Last edited:
It’s funny I don’t think Girard is a “bad” defender. He is physically limited but his reads seemed to improve last year. He usually gets a few rebounds and doesn’t mind scrapping. He is short and has slightly below average athletic ability so he will always be limited but the effort is there.
I thought he moved and closed out better than 6'6" Buddy. His anticipation created deflections and steals. Obviously has limitations. The combo of Sy/JG or Judah/JG will be better defensively than JG/Buddy. Although offense could be lacking unless Judah really shines. The eventual combos in 2 years of Judah/JT, Quad/JT, or Quad/Judah will be even better defensively.

Looking forward to seeing JG3 take a leadership role with all of the fresh faces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom