Jim Boeheim is a class act | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim is a class act

Dave85

Living Legend
Say what you will but what I love about JB is how he always praises the other team he just beat. At the end of the IU post game interview with Andy Katz JB says, "Indiana is a good team. They're a young team. By the end of the season they are going to be very good." I love this about JB. I think he's a class act and that you should always complement your competition.

You are only ever as good as your competition. You watch Patino's post-game interviews and he never praises the competition win or lose. He spends most of his commentary coming down hard on his players.

P.S. One of the funniest JB comments I've ever heard was two or three years ago Syracuse almost lost to a 16th seed in the first round of the NCAA and they were the 1 seed. There was a slightly controversial call towards the end of the game and then the Orange won the game by 5 or 6 points. So they interview the other team's coach and he claimed, "Our team was the better team tonight, bla, bla, bla..." So the next day a reporter asks JB to comment on the other coach's sour grape comments. JB said, "That's why they invented scoreboards." LOL!

"Jim Boeheim is the coolest guy in college basketball."

Dakich was blushing a little bit last night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom