Jim Brown on First Take | Syracusefan.com

Jim Brown on First Take

Play by play.
they gave him the floor.

He complimented Skip Bayless, in a back-handed sort of way.

Said the Browns should not move up to take Trent Richardson--they have too many needs, and the NFL is all about QB's now. Petersen is his top RB now. No regrets about retiring at the top of the game, as too many of the greats stay too long. Besides which, he had an appointment to be in London to be in a movie opposite Raquel Welch. He said he (and Bill Russell and John Wooten) were "passing the torch", merging their foundations with those of the newer generation of blacks, such as Ray Lewis.

He spokes softly and slowly, and no one was going to interrupt.

As an aside, I think he has finally started to show his age in the past couple of years.

I asked my non SU friends what's the first thing that comes to mind when they hear the name "Jim Brown" and 3 of them said "silly hats"...

/randomness

I asked my non SU friends what's the first thing that comes to mind when they hear the name "Jim Brown" and 3 of them said "silly hats"...

/randomness
If they said that to Jim Brown, that would be the last thing that came to their minds...period (I am not sure, do I end this sentence with a period even though I said period?)

In fact, I think that is what Jimmy Hoffa said to Jim Brown back in the day.

/randomness
You have 3 friends who care less about sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom