Jimmy Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Boeheim

JustPherU

All Conference
Does Jim Boeheim pay Eric Devendorf to workout with his sons? Read the story on Jimmy jr playing one on one with Devo and was just wondering if this is a paid gig for Devo.

James Arthur Boeheim Jr was going to be one of the favorites to win player of the year if the Ivy had not canceled their 20-21 season. He has been doing nothing but working nonstop on his skills with this season off, you can be sure of that.

James Arthur Boeheim Jr was going to be one of the favorites to win player of the year if the Ivy had not canceled their 20-21 season. He has been doing nothing but working nonstop on his skills with this season off, you can be sure of that.

not suggesting he could not have been...but he didn’t make even All Honorable Mention Ivy League in 2020. We can agree that would be quite a jump, right?

not suggesting he could not have been...but he didn’t make even All Honorable Mention Ivy League in 2020. We can agree that would be quite a jump, right?
He was the 5th or 6th leading scorer in the Ivy in 19-20. I think players make big jumps in their senior years. Seen it at Syracuse quite a lot.

One thing in Jimmy’s favor is his age. He’s going to be 22/23 playing with 18-20 year olds for the most part. He’s mature and fully developed I’d imagine.

According to one poster, that’s all athletes do.

Jimmy is going to surprise a lot of people. He is solid and brings an edge a toughness we need. Old school player.

I hope so. Thanks for the feedback. On Devo's podcast, JB and Buddy both agreed that Jimmy is the biggest trash talker.

I guess we'll see. I just hope that players have to earn their time, and I hope that we see enough of the bench to get the best out of the players we do have.

I hope so. Thanks for the feedback. On Devo's podcast, JB and Buddy both agreed that Jimmy is the biggest trash talker.

I guess we'll see. I just hope that players have to earn their time, and I hope that we see enough of the bench to get the best out of the players we do have.

Yeah, but it’s Ivy League trash talk. A lot of “heretofores” and “concordantlys.”

Needed to be bumped for this pic alone shared by Buddy...
Screenshot_20210929-060007_Instagram.jpg

Junior doing his best Mali impersonation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom