Jimmy Patsos/Siena being investigated for comments | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Patsos/Siena being investigated for comments

I was told it’s a done deal and Beilein will be the coach.
Yes, would not be surprised if the announcement is on Monday and press conference is on Tuesday. Sounds like it's all set at this point.

Surprised it's not higher. He could have a future as a TV analyst if someone takes a shot at him.
Not after those allegations, given today's social climate that only verifiable saints are entitled to make a living.

Didnt go through the locked Gerry cesspool thread, but figured i could post this here. Roger Wyland, sports director for the Albany NBC news affiliate (and a pretty decent fellow, notwithstanding his love of PSU), commented on his radio show that a source said that Beilein may not have the position locked up. He had a source who told him that one of Patsos's assistants, Jordan Watson, was the source of the leaks to the news, and that it was believed that it was done in order to advance Beilein as a candidate.

In the end, both Roger and his partner agreed that if Beilein is the best candidate, then this should not be enough to thwart his appointment, but who knows if the Athletic Director (and other decision makers) sees it that way.

Didnt go through the locked Gerry cesspool thread, but figured i could post this here. Roger Wyland, sports director for the Albany NBC news affiliate (and a pretty decent fellow, notwithstanding his love of PSU), commented on his radio show that a source said that Beilein may not have the position locked up. He had a source who told him that one of Patsos's assistants, Jordan Watson, was the source of the leaks to the news, and that it was believed that it was done in order to advance Beilein as a candidate.

In the end, both Roger and his partner agreed that if Beilein is the best candidate, then this should not be enough to thwart his appointment, but who knows if the Athletic Director (and other decision makers) sees it that way.
I hope this is true and GMac gets the job.
It’s a good job and Beilein turned down Marist.
I would take GMac over Beilein.

ADs don’t like being forced and if this leak costs Watson his quid pro quo spot with Beilein good.

I'm really surprised that a head coach hasn't been named yet. Siena should have been working 24/7 since the first Patsos announcement. It's not like D'Argenio hasn't had experience with this before.

Looks like Jamion Christian is the new Siena Head Coach.

So someone from directional Catholic D 1 school in a no name league is the preferred route. OK.
Beilein turned down the Marist.
He was kinda arrogant thinking he had the Siena job.
So by gambling he lost.

Beilein turned down the Marist.
He was kinda arrogant thinking he had the Siena job.
So by gambling he lost.
He could take a big D1 assistant job also (like Mich).. he'll be good.

Need investigation and confirmation, but if true, this guy is a disgusting human being. These are immature young people trying to find their way and identity being berated by a sick individual that has no business being in this environment. Sick