Jitter Glitter | Syracusefan.com

Jitter Glitter

Niastri

Two Time Iggy Award Winner: Edwards for Three!
My son's kindergarten teacher gave every parent a special gift at orientation, to be opened the night before the first day of school.

Inside was a special gift to sprinkle under their pillows to help them sleep before the first day of school. It was magical Jitter Glitter. My son slept so much better because of it. ;)

We need to get some of the new guys a little bit to put under their pillows before game days, to help them get over their Jitters.

My son's kindergarten teacher gave every parent a special gift at orientation, to be opened the night before the first day of school.

Inside was a special gift to sprinkle under their pillows to help them sleep before the first day of school. It was magical Jitter Glitter. My son slept so much better because of it. ;)

We need to get some of the new guys a little bit to put under their pillows before game days, to help them get over their Jitters.
Does it come in Orange? I thought one big takeaway from last night, was that each new guy, not counting Carey in limited minutes, was able to score at least one basket in their first real game in the Carrier Dome. Always nice to see the ball go through the net.

Does it come in Orange? I thought one big takeaway from last night, was that each new guy, not counting Carey in limited minutes, was able to score at least one basket in their first real game in the Carrier Dome. Always nice to see the ball go through the net.
And Carey got a block that must have been satisfying.

All you other Juvenile Delinquents go back to bed or something. :)

1668460331988.gif

This ones for Benny Williams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom