JMA Wireless to take over Carrier Dome Naming Rights | Syracusefan.com

JMA Wireless to take over Carrier Dome Naming Rights

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

So will the new name will be The JMA Wireless Carrier Dome or will people just call it the JMA Carrier Dome?

I would assume the formal name would be “the JMA Wireless Dome” or will they name it an “arena”? The JMA Dome or “the JMA” may become nick names

84 years.gif

The utterly forgettable, manifestly soulless and completely uninspiring corporate moniker has arrived at a Dome near you.
Wouldn't it have been exciting if they just bought off Carrier and named it the Orange Dome or the Syracuse Dome?
Yah I know...gotta pay for the Field Turf somehow.

The utterly forgettable, manifestly soulless and completely uninspiring corporate moniker has arrived at a Dome near you.
Wouldn't it have been exciting if they just bought off Carrier and named it the Orange Dome or the Syracuse Dome?
Yah I know...gotta pay for the Field Turf somehow.
"Exciting"...maybe. But that would have been financially dumb, for sure. This is an additional yearly, substantial revenue stream.

I’m wondering how much money for the deal. I do not know the financials for JMA but seems like possibly bigger sponsors may have been interested. It is a local company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom