Jodie Sweetin (Aka Stephanie Tanner). Have Mercy !!!! | Syracusefan.com

Jodie Sweetin (Aka Stephanie Tanner). Have Mercy !!!!

CuseHulk

Starter
Time has been very good to her. Fuller House debuts late February. Whole crew minus Olsen twins r back.

I always thought you would like her-
image.jpg

Time has been very good to her. Fuller House debuts late February. Whole crew minus Olsen twins r back.

Proper internet etiquette is to include pictures if you start threads like this.

CuseHulk said:
Pretty sure she was a crackhead at some point.

Pretty sure she was a crackhead at some point.

Meth. But do most former Meth heads look like her. And boys she is single. I nominate Jodie Sweetin as new board hottie.

Have Mercy !!!!

See the kid center with his hand around her waist and her hand around him.

I'll let your mind take it away just think what you were like at that age. The kids head is gonna explode.

What am I missing here? She is not unattractive, but are you really this taken with her, Hulk?

If you watched Full house growing up or re-watch it. She got hotter and hotter as the years went on.

My 3 crushes as a younger buck growing up were

1. Stephanie Tanner (Full house)
2. Topanga Lawrence (Boy meets World)
3. Al Lambert (Step By Step)

Yeah I grew up on TGIF ABC Lineup

If you watched Full house growing up or re-watch it. She got hotter and hotter as the years went on.

Probably similar generation. I recall Gia from Full House seemed very interesting to me back in those days.

Eh, I'd probably take #3 over the meth-head. #1 is very blah.

7e0f3dad8c132036f28d3cd841953a56.jpg

Eh, I'd probably take #3 over the meth-head. #1 is very blah.

7e0f3dad8c132036f28d3cd841953a56.jpg

Dude, I was talking bout when i was a young young pup mid 1990's prob 1995. Al Lambert was still in the tomboy look. Stephanie Tanner was skirt and high leggings at that point.

Dude, I was talking bout when i was a young young pup mid 1990's prob 1995. Al Lambert was still in the tomboy look. Stephanie Tanner was skirt and high leggings at that point.

Yeah, but she's so-so even in the real world. Even when we were kids she wasn't that cute. I'm befuddled.

Yeah, but she's so-so even in the real world. Even when we were kids she wasn't that cute. I'm befuddled.

BTW, Those were my Family approved crushes. But when the parents were away

Kelly Bundy (Married With Children) or her carbon copy character on the carbon copy show Tiffany Malloy (Unhappily Ever after) by the pre plastic surgery nikki cox. A double shot of HAVE MERCY and WOW BABY !!!

BTW, Those were my Family approved crushes. But when the parents were away

Kelly Bundy (Married With Children) or her carbon copy character on the carbon copy show Tiffany Malloy (Unhappily Ever after) by the pre plastic surgery nikki cox. A double shot of HAVE MERCY and WOW BABY !!!

TMI

Anybody else make your list.

Winnie Cooper ?

Can we replace Jennifer Love Hewitt with her ?

How dare you make a suggestion like that? How the did you come up with that kind of suggestion???
Haven't you learned????

How dare you make a suggestion like that? How the did you come up with that kind of suggestion???
Haven't you learned????

she is single. Jennifer Love Hewitt is not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom