Joe cant play this style of game | Syracusefan.com

Joe cant play this style of game

jgeorge322

Living Legend
He just has no shot, doesnt have the skill set and still does stupid stuff. Cant give anything against a team that plays this style.

Those back to back whirling dirvish throw aways should earn him a suspension. Then, choking on the 1-1. I just dont see why hes even in there other than we have no one else because we cant recruit anyone because we have him.

I will be so happy when he graduates. Reminds me of Cooney. Has a great game and then and you hope he continues and he falls into a chasm. Then you combine his way below average defense and you have a mediocre player. I hope we recruit a shooting guard with more height and more speed than Girard.

I will be so happy when he graduates. Reminds me of Cooney. Has a great game and then and you hope he continues and he falls into a chasm. Then you combine his way below average defense and you have a mediocre player. I hope we recruit a shooting guard with more height and more speed than Girard.

I wish he was 25% the player cooney was

I mean their D was very good they had their own Girard in Curbelo who is 10x the player Joe is.

We did well to lead most of the game and have a shot on the last possession to win.

Cooney competed ten times harder than Joe. His engagement tonight was embarrassing. We played 4 on 5 on offense.

He just has no shot, doesnt have the skill set and still does stupid stuff. Cant give anything against a team that plays this style.

Those back to back whirling dirvish throw aways should earn him a suspension. Then, choking on the 1-1. I just dont see why hes even in there other than we have no one else because we cant recruit anyone because we have him.
There’s a reason why the general consensus was Joe was a mid major level player coming out of high school. He’s just limited athletically to compete against high major players.

You might not have noticed, we didn't recruit anyone for next year. Not a 2 guard. Not anyone.

Cooney was a much better defender. Girard missing the front end of the 1-and-1 killed us.
Yeah, he can't miss important free throws. Missed the front end against West Virginia in the second round two years ago. What he can do, he has to do. Might have been he was tired. He needs to be in better shape and he needs to sit more.

We had a shot to win this as Joe scored 31 on Monday. Yes, cost us this game, but it was a great Big EAST game from the past. Come on, you all had to admit it was awesome. We came back from 6 down and had a chance to win in regulation. Fantastic performance.

Go CUSE.

We had a shot to win this as Joe scored 31 on Monday. Yes, cost us this game, but it was a great Big EAST game from the past. Come on, you all had to admit it was awesome. We came back from 6 down and had a chance to win in regulation. Fantastic performance.

Go CUSE.

Yes joe can light up mediocre teams that play soft D. He gets eaten alive in this type of game.

When Cooney was poor on the offensive end he was still always playing defense and hustling.

There’s a reason why the general consensus was Joe was a mid major level player coming out of high school. He’s just limited athletically to compete against high major players.
Eh, maybe.

Bigger issue is effort on defense and this, I don't know, general disinterest he seems to have on the court.

Lots of guys play really well at the high major level without high major athleticism by playing really smart and really hard.

We don't always see that from Joe.

Eh, maybe.

Bigger issue is effort on defense and this, I don't know, general disinterest he seems to have on the court.

Lots of guys play really well at the high major level without high major athleticism by playing really smart and really hard.

We don't always see that from Joe.
Does Joe ever play “smart”? Just because he makes a shot doesn’t make it smart, he’s a low iq player plain and simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom