Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, if we somehow have Goodine/buddy/Quade/Hughes still in 2019... not to mention Jalen or whatever 2019 top 100 guard we may land regardles, i dont really care about landing Girard or Bertram. Complete luxury goods imo.
People are still sleeping on Girard. Coach K and these other coaches know what they are doing. BTW, here is a nice article in his hometown paper from today.
As his college commitment looms, what is next for Joseph Girard III?

Some players you recruit because you "have to" (perception) and don't necessarily "want to".

I'm not sure if that's the case here, but it seems like it.

There have been a couple of situations like this in the past.

Some players you recruit because you "have to" (perception) and don't necessarily "want to".

I'm not sure if that's the case here, but it seems like it.

There have been a couple of situations like this in the past.
And did we land any of those recruits?

Just guessing but could this mean QG’s likely to stay at Kentucky?

Boeheim has incredible energy and passion at his age. We are lucky.
So is Julie. I have seen JG3 play. I have seen Bertram play. No knock on Bertram, but in my view the intangibles all stack up in favor of this kid. Will be very happy if he goes Orange.

I actually feel like we have a better shot then duke does here. I think since we are close to home that’s the biggest advantage

I still believe Girard was offered by Duke to entice Stewart who is becoming their number 1 big target

I still believe Girard was offered to entice Stewart who is becoming their number 1 big target
Not true. About offering to entice Stewart. Girard stands on his own. What would be Duke's offer be for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom