Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad that Buddy, JG3, and Sam converge. There is significant duplication there.

That was a good read, pretty amazing to think he's going to desroy Jimmer's high school scoring record, and possibly take the all time NY scoring title belt!

Although I want to say that the article about the breatharian couple distracted me. There's a documentary called "Eat The Sun", where the subjects sustain themselves from sunlight. Pretty incredible things that very few people know exist, because they cant conceive of them. Anyhow, for that and Jimmer Jr, I want to thank you for the link.

This seems like a bigger deal than is being made about it...

As of right now Hop only has 1 scholie open for next year, and he's put out 22 total offers. Most likely there will be some attrition so I expect that to open up a few scholies, but honestly I think part of him offering so many east coast guys is just a bid to keep his east coast contacts intact... to let the AAU coaches that he knows out here know that he's still going to be looking for talent here when he has more spots open.

As of right now Hop only has 1 scholie open for next year, and he's put out 22 total offers. Most likely there will be some attrition so I expect that to open up a few scholies, but honestly I think part of him offering so many east coast guys is just a bid to keep his east coast contacts intact... to let the AAU coaches that he knows out here know that he's still going to be looking for talent here when he has more spots open.
Wright heading out west. Don't be surprised when hop takes more of our recruits. Seattle or Syracuse? Easy choice now.

Wright heading out west. Don't be surprised when hop takes more of our recruits. Seattle or Syracuse? Easy choice now.
Takes more of our recruits? He hasn't taken any of "our recruits". from what ive seen we pumped the breaks on wright big time and Girard hasn't been recruited really by us either.

Takes more of our recruits? He hasn't taken any of "our recruits". from what ive seen we pumped the breaks on wright big time and Girard hasn't been recruited really by us either.
That's the story we will put out ...

He's yet to take one we really wanted. Give it two classes and he will be west coast mostly. He's using what he has on the east coast while he can.

That's the story we will put out ...

Come on VT it's not a story. Why do you think Hop was on these guys last season in a critical recruiting cycle, while Gerry was on the primary guys. You are smarter than that Pam me if you need to. I'm about to hit he hay though.

looks like Girard picked up an offer from St Louis over the weekend

He played very poorly in the minutes he got at Peach Jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom