Joe Girard is returning | Syracusefan.com

Joe Girard is returning

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
Not sure why so many think he's leaving, or think it's a strong possibility. He's a competitor who has exceled at every level (of multiple sports) his entire life. In my opinion, if JB sits him down and tells him he will come off the bench in 2021-2022 and that Kadary will be the starting PG day 1, I think Joe has a better situation to stay at SU, compete for the 3rd guard spot on a very good team, and then be the presumptive starting PG as a senior in 2022-2023. This feels like a much better option than trying to transfer to BC or UMass or a lesser program.

Not sure why so many think he's leaving, or think it's a strong possibility. He's a competitor who has exceled at every level (of multiple sports) his entire life. In my opinion, if JB sits him down and tells him he will come off the bench in 2021-2022 and that Kadary will be the starting PG day 1, I think Joe has a better situation to stay at SU, compete for the 3rd guard spot on a very good team, and then be the presumptive starting PG as a senior in 2022-2023. This feels like a much better option than trying to transfer to BC or UMass or a lesser program.
You aren't trying to apply logic to what young people do, are you? That doesn't often work for old people, yet alone young people.

Let's face it, there is only one person we are really waiting on.

That is the rub - or Jimmy ( who I am not opposed to giving a spot too). We are running out of the most attractive thing portal players want (outside of a bag maybe) PT.
Symir Torrence is the guy and would do it.

He needs to come back in shape... If not I will be highly disappointed

He's leaving Marquette because he didn't get PT
Symir Torrence is the guy and would do it.
He didn't get PT at Marquette. Why would he leave to go somewhere he will continue to not get PT? My guess is he's going to a smaller program to get more run.

His stats this season aren’t a whole lot different than last year. His points are down but not a lot. Turnovers up slightly. His assists are the same.

I’m saying this because I don’t think he’s a lost cause. His hair looks terrible but his game can rebound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom