Joe Girard transferring to Clemson | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Girard transferring to Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he does well in every game except outs and he enjoys his year in the south. Walking across campus in January will sure be different. He can laugh the first time everyone freaks out over a dusting of snow.

Wait…..this has to be clarified?
Apparently, he was in the NBA draft? And, he hasn’t heard positive feedback, imagine that. So, year number 5, here we go.

I didn’t see that he even went to Portsmouth.

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Sorry Cherie!

At this time, I would like to announce that I am officially withdrawing my name from dating Kate Upton.
Or Pete Davidson. :p

little joe is a gamer. he desperately wants to win. interesting to see what role he plays next year. i'll wager he becomes a huge contributor at Clemson
and the tiger fans will luv him.

After watching that interview I don’t know how the heck anyone couldn’t be rooting hard for Joe to have a great season at Clemson.
I'm not they are a team we play twice and are fighting for a bubble bid with. Considering they were our first opponent in the ACCT this year I'd put them as the odds on favorite for who we'd see first in the ACCT next year as well so potentially 3 matchups. Wish him well in his eventually pro career just he went to LSU.

Lol had he stayed here you would have bashed him. Not even sure what program you actually support
luv to see one post in my thousands where i bashed joe. been a supporter from day one. not his fault he was mishandled here.

i don't trash our players unlike the ex coach. i bashed boeheim plenty.
and he was paid well to take it. don't pin losses on your players. own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom