John Beilein to Cleveland Cavs / Juwan Howard to Michigan | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

John Beilein to Cleveland Cavs / Juwan Howard to Michigan

It's not like Cleveland has LeBron - or is even that good - anymore. Who is there on that roster who is going to be a problem for Beilein - Kevin Love? He doesn't seem like that kind of guy. And nobody else is good enough that they aren't expendable.

They get a top 3 pick and have tons of flexibility after this year everyone making money is an expiring contract other than Love. The owner spends way into the luxury tax.

Love Sexton 2019 top 3 pick and no other commitments (so room to add whomever in a year) is a great spot. Probably don’t even have to tank this year.

I am enjoying Jay getting dragged for this take, and also enjoying Jay dig the hole deeper.

Man, I’m honestly curious what the hell he’s even talking about.

Edit: lol.

It’s a different time now. Jay seems like the kinda guy that would enjoy DX doing crotch chops as 50 year old men, and repeating 20 year old catchphrases.

Also, kinda unintentionally insulting to Howard. Like his 45 year old ass is going to be focusing on trying to make his team act “cool”.

He’s talking about bringing back the CULTURE.

Isn't everyone still wearing the baggy shorts that they introduced as their fashion "innovation"?
I don't recall seeing anybody in those "high and tight" shorty-shorts since about 1979.

Isn't everyone still wearing the baggy shorts that they introduced as their fashion "innovation"?
I don't recall seeing anybody in those "high and tight" shorty-shorts since about 1979.

Actually that trend is reversing. Everything is getting shorter again. Take a look at one of our games from 2009 or 2010 versus now.

More or less, at least as far as length goes. They’re definitely much more streamlined now than they were though.

Regardless, the Fab Five stuff happened organically in a much different time. Jay, like usual, isn’t really thinking this stuff through.

While I said Juwan Howard would be a finalist I think Michigan hires Porter Moser when it’s all said and done.

They're back... Jarrett Culver and many others

Jeez. I’ve seen some guys in recent years wearing “short” shorts in comparison to the “norm”. But not like that!

While I said Juwan Howard would be a finalist I think Michigan hires Porter Moser when it’s all said and done.

Off of one good season basically. I wouldn't be excited if i was a Michigan fan. Not a great time to hire a coach but I think they could do better.

I'm convinced that Jay Williams has compromising photos of someone at ESPN. It's the only reason that I can think of as to why he's still employed. I know there are some guys that we don't like and we think have terrible takes, but Jay Williams strikes me as someone who knows next to nothing about basketball, has no worthwhile sources and is downright terrible in front of a camera.

Man, I’m honestly curious what the hell he’s even talking about.

Edit: lol.

It’s a different time now. Jay seems like the kinda guy that would enjoy DX doing crotch chops as 50 year old men, and repeating 20 year old catchphrases.

Also, kinda unintentionally insulting to Howard. Like his 45 year old ass is going to be focusing on trying to make his team act “cool”.

Isn’t it more insulting to Beilein? Is he saying that he had a bad culture at Michigan? I thought that Beilein had instilled a pretty good culture there. Is he inferring the culture that Ed Martin, the big booster, helped to create in that Fab 5 era? Strange way for Williams to phrase the reason he wants Howard at Michigan.

Isn’t it more insulting to Beilein? Is he saying that he had a bad culture at Michigan? Is he inferring the culture that Ed Martin, the big booster, helped to create in that Fab 5 era? Strange way for Williams to phrase the reason he wants Howard at Michigan.
Jay must mean hip, young, urban trendsetters.
He was talking about game changing players tonight, and he also mentioned A.I. For changing the culture of the game.

Jay must mean hip, young, urban trendsetters.
He was talking about game changing players tonight, and he also mentioned A.I. For changing the culture of the game.

Jay doesn't know what he means most of the time. It's just free-flowing words coming out of his mouth with no purpose and many contradictions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom