John Lackey files for divorce from wife with Cancer | Syracusefan.com

John Lackey files for divorce from wife with Cancer

It may be a financial move with nothing to do with abandoning her emotionally. (Note: couldn't read article.)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Honestly, this is none of our business... Lackey has always struck me as an interesting personality from afar. But when one of baseball's true horses becomes this unstable on the mound, you know something is up. Obviously the fact his wife has cancer may not be the only thing. But like I said, it has nothing to do with us as fans.

Honestly, this is none of our business... Lackey has always struck me as an interesting personality from afar. But when one of baseball's true horses becomes this unstable on the mound, you know something is up. Obviously the fact his wife has cancer may not be the only thing. But like I said, it has nothing to do with us as fans.

he was the angels ace and they didnt even offer him a contract, somethings not right with him, dont know the situation with his wife but if hes just divorcing her because she has cancer than God will repay him plus overtime!

I don't understand people who get their kicks reading gossip and digging up dirt on people's private lives. They filed for the divorce using initials so people wouldn't find out and someone had to go digging. These people are the scum of the earth.

Not saying Lackey isn't a scumbag for this, but I'd rather have all the facts before passing judgement. Unfortunately, Lackey's a private guy so he won't defend himself. I feel for the guy, even if i hate his contract and inability to pitch.