Join the BIG TEN | Syracusefan.com

Join the BIG TEN

We wouldn’t fit in with all those public land grant schools. SU fits in the ACC. Besides, we’d be right back to square one as the refs would favor the blue bloods just like ACC refs favor the southern teams.

Admittedly it might help with recruiting though. Recruit in the Midwest as they wouldn’t mind our cold weather. But it’s impossible right now anyway and who is to say they would want us. Takes two to tango.

I was thinking of joining the NFC East but this makes more sense.
Big 10 money is nothing compared to the NFL. Genius! Can put basketball in the Big East, or even better, the Atlantic Division. We have New York’s best basketball program, it makes sense

I barely want to visit NC, SC, and Georgia. lol

No way am I traveling to Iowa, Nebraska and Wisconsin. haha

How are Syracuse Airport have flights to B1G vs ACC schools?

I was thinking of joining the NFC East but this makes more sense.

I rather join the NFC South. We can be competitive in the division and historically those 4 teams only have 3 combined titles.

We wouldn’t fit in with all those public land grant schools. SU fits in the ACC. Besides, we’d be right back to square one as the refs would favor the blue bloods just like ACC refs favor the certain southern teams.

Admittedly it might help with recruiting though. Recruit in the Midwest as they wouldn’t mind our cold weather. But it’s impossible right now anyway and who is to say they would want us. Takes two to tango.
FIFY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom