Jordan Fredericks to transfer to UMass | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Fredericks to transfer to UMass

Been waiting on this post for a few weeks. It was just a matter of time. Good luck.

Good for him, makes sense to find a school where they'll coach up the most talented running back and help him find his way onto the field. Hope he's not too sour on the SU experience.

Wish it had worked out for him. He has some talent.

Hopefully we get something from the new kids. I'm not high on Strickland as a tailback, and I don't consider Neal a tailback.

You've got to allow the captain to steer his ship. I have faith that Dino understands exactly what he's looking for and will do the best at putting those puzzle pieces together.

I really liked Frederick's as a 1st & 2nd down back though. I thought he was the classic version of a bell-cow back. I just don't think that's a type of player that has a ton of value in this system.

Disappointing.

You've got to allow the captain to steer his ship. I have faith that Dino understands exactly what he's looking for and will do the best at putting those puzzle pieces together.

I really liked Frederick's as a 1st & 2nd down back though. I thought he was the classic version of a bell-cow back. I just don't think that's a type of player that has a ton of value in this system.

Disappointing.

it's hard to know what this system RB looks like. Fredericks fit the bill to me more than the others when I watch the BG backs from last season.

I would really love to hear an interview that gives his side to the story. Why? Inquiring minds want to know!

Yep. I wish Fredericks the best, but something didn't match up. Babers has a pretty clear idea of what he's looking for.

Suddenly we have room to take 3 running backs this cycle
You've got to be careful because you don't want a log jam either. I agree you should take 3 bc one probably washes out or isn't productive enough to see the field. Ideally, one of the other 2 would RS and one would be a contributor via ST's or offensively.

Knew it was going to happen. He's a good player. Good luck Jordan!

if we fill up the roster that means we only have room for about 13 kids next year before attrition takes place? thats a pretty small and selective class.

if we fill up the roster that means we only have room for about 13 kids next year before attrition takes place? thats a pretty small and selective class.
I'd be shocked if there wasn't more attrition next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom