Josh Hough 2022 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Hough 2022

Yes, big rumor.

Not anything solid just stuff I heard talking casually that the injury was definitely a nasty one and in like October? The person I was talking to had said that they were unsure but that it could be career ending. I had not heard any other updates since then.

However, others have heard he should be good to go by preseason which is massive relief

If Hough's out until the Fall, who is our #2 RB in Spring Ball? Transfer? Pena?

Just the fact that his return is even being debated is bad news.
At this point we have Tucker and a true Frosh.
Dino needs to bring in 2 Rbs.

Yes, big rumor.

Not anything solid just stuff I heard talking casually that the injury was definitely a nasty one and in like October? The person I was talking to had said that they were unsure but that it could be career ending. I had not heard any other updates since then.

However, others have heard he should be good to go by preseason which is massive relief
I know he was walking around in the sidelines late in the season with no crutches and no limp. Given that, I would be surprised if his career is in danger.

If he tore his ACL and maybe MCL just before the start of the season (I believe that is when the injury happened), he should be getting ready to play again right around the start of preseason camp.

That is what I am expecting until I hear differently.

I know he was walking around in the sidelines late in the season with no crutches and no limp. Given that, I would be surprised if his career is in danger.

If he tore his ACL and maybe MCL just before the start of the season (I believe that is when the injury happened), he should be getting ready to play again right around the start of preseason camp.

That is what I am expecting until I hear differently.

For a kid at his age ( 18-19) to suffer a knee injury that was that bad and career ending it would have to be really bad. I am with you Tom, I don't doubt the severity but the fact that he won't be able to play again seems strange to me. He still has basically 8 months of full rehab too.

Did Dino ever admit to a LBI? Ya know with HIPPA he has to keep everything extra super secret.

Did Dino ever admit to a LBI? Ya know with HIPPA he has to keep everything extra super secret.

Dino said back in September that nobody had been lost for the year due to injury.

At some point maybe they were expecting Hough to play the last 3-4 games, but with Tucker playing so well there was no need to rush him back.

One of the big concerns I have with Hough post injury is his weight. The injuries that prevent you from working out are not good for big dudes. He’s unfortunately going to have to work twice as hard to get back into game shape. Can’t have a 250# Adonis Amen Moore showing up out of shape with an inner tube. Might take Hough longer than what would be normal.

Last edited:
Dino isn't a healthcare provider, so he isn't subject to HIPPA. He may be subject to some sort of student privacy laws though.

One of the big concerns I have with Hough post injury is his weight. The injuries that prevent you from working out are not good for big dudes. He’s unfortunately going to have to work twice as hard to get back into game shape. Can’t have a 250# Adonis Amen Moore showing up out of shape with an inner tube. Might take Hough longer than what would be normal.
Yeah. Guys like him need to really stay on top of their diet when they can't burn all of those calories through workouts.

Dino isn't a healthcare provider, so he isn't subject to HIPPA. He may be subject to some sort of student privacy laws though.
Sorry I forgot my sarcasm text. I was pointing out that Dino and his secrets likely wouldn't admit to a lower body injury even though Hough was on crutches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom