Class of 2016 - Josh Jackson | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Josh Jackson

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

Josh Jackson 2016 Detroit Consortium summer league highlights. Josh is a top 5 player in the country and is being recruited by Michigan, Michigan State, Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, Kansas, Ohio State, Louisville, Purdue, Texas A&M, Missouri, Notre Dame, North Carolina State, Memphis, Oregon, Oregon State, Florida State, Georgetown, Arizona, Xavier, Syracuse, Providence, Iowa State and Iowa among others.

Did you say top 5 player???

karate-kid-fail.jpg

Last edited:
Kid looks fantastic, but I imagine it will be real tough to pull a top 5 kid out of Michigan. A lot of big programs closer to home.

Yamdat44 said:
Devendorf had to be up there because he did the SLAM diary which they only let top HS players do.

Devo was a McD. Maybe not top 5, but yes, up there.

Kid looks fantastic, but I imagine it will be real tough to pull a top 5 kid out of Michigan. A lot of big programs closer to home.
We actually have connections here to be in the mix. I would figure it's on JB to see if it's worth going through a dog fight for him. KU, UK, and both Michigan schools are already on him heavy.

Devendorf had to be up there because he did the SLAM diary which they only let top HS players do.

Devendorf was the 46th ranked player in his class according to Rovals. His consensus ranking between the five sites was #22. Definitely not a top 5 player.

How can you not gush over kentucky, Cal gets every recruit he wants and is a master of spotting the ready to play freshmen just look at his team chemistry this year and last.
:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom