Jr day | Syracusefan.com

Jr day

This FFFFin off season is wearing on me already
I feel like I’ve aged considerably and its only been like three weeks

This FFFFin off season is wearing on me already

Cool as the other side of the pillow

F40F932C-0589-4C69-843C-6ED1114A55F4.jpeg

Would help big time.
Only a bona fide starter with significant experience would help. I’d rather have one of our young guys that have been in the system, and know it, step up. Everybody keeps acting like OL are plug and play in this offense, but they are not. Martin was a very special example with his significant game time experience. Most grad transfers walking through the door are either #2s at factories or #1s at lower levels. #1s from blue blood programs don’t just fall out of the sky.

I really think Babers only made those comments as coach speak to motivate the young guys. He knows that another Koda Martin walking through that door is highly unlikely.

I agree truthfully and as I have said before I would be fine with servais,Davis, Heckel,davis, and Adams. That’s a big assssssss line right there. Some road graders.

I agree truthfully and as I have said before I would be fine with servais,Davis, Heckel,davis, and Adams. That’s a big assssssss line right there. Some road graders.
Hopefully White can get up to speed and compete for a role as well. He will be a huge asset in the years to come I bet

Hopefully White can get up to speed and compete for a role as well. He will be a huge asset in the years to come I bet
Yes he will just think his reign starts his sophomore year and not yet this year. I have heard he still needs to change his body to get the explsiveness he needs a bit more. I also heard he is doing a good job at guard.

Yes he will just think his reign starts his sophomore year and not yet this year. I have heard he still needs to change his body to get the explsiveness he needs a bit more. I also heard he is doing a good job at guard.
Do you think he starts his career at guard and eventually moves out to tackle?

That’s where he was practicing. Not saying he stays there. I guess he gives some guys fits with his size. Hard to be a slumbering guy at D1. Have to have good hands and quick feet or your screwed. Look at Conway against ND. Got killed. I thought he had great hands with good ft but the de was one step ahead the whole game. The cool part of white is even if he skimmed down and tightened up he would still be 320. That ain’t small. I’m looking forward to our line. Love kavanaugh. Tough sob.

Do you think he starts his career at guard and eventually moves out to tackle?

On D, we hear about recruits at DE being molded into DTs. Is this something similar on O where interior lineman can be groomed to be Tackles? I thought it had more to do with size, foot speed, and agility, etc. But I am "ignorant" as to how lineman are worked, trained, etc.

(shu 49 feel free to respond to this as well)

Last edited:
On D, we hear about recruits at DE being molded into DTs. Is this something similar on O where interior lineman can be groomed to be Tackles? I thought it had more to do with size, foot speed, and agility, etc. But I am "ignorant" as to how lineman are worked, trained, etc.

(shu 49 feel free to respond to this as well)
I've seen a lot about him needing to lose weight and improve conditioning. I was wondering if the thought was that he was ok at guard right now but maybe had the potential to move out to tackle if his conditioning improves and can move better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom