Class of 2022 - JUCO DB Quincy Milhomme (FL / UT) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 JUCO DB Quincy Milhomme (FL / UT) Offered

OFFERED> QUINCY MILHOMME, JUCO, SNOW COLLEGE, EPHRAIM, UT, HS - SO FT. MYERS HS, FT. MYERS FL
# 23 5' 11" 175

FmIp0P0acAAziWE.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

FAST - 40 N/A
HIP TO HIP CB
MANY, MANY PBU'S
GREAT DROP STEPS INTO COVERAGE

GREAT OFFER

I like this one a lot... and the name ain't too bad either.

I think you're wrong this time Tom. This kid is definitely being recruited by SU.
I’m believe that. Just think the recruit got the name of the coach ego offered him wrong…

I’m believe that. Just think the recruit got the name of the coach ego offered him wrong…

Pretty sure anyone can recruit a kid over the phone, social media or on-campus and make an offer (aside from stating the obvious that the HC has to approve the offer.). Only designated guys can recruit off campus was my recollection which is normally your formal coaching staff. A in person visit would have to come from one of these guys.

Rob Hanna replacement?

Not likely. Hannah played safety and Q. Millhomme appears to be a corner. Rob Hannah is still on campus attending classes. I was told he could find his way back into the program.

With only 5 scholarships CBs currently on the roster we could use another one. However, I would prefer to see a bigger CB. We already have two CBs on the small side; Wilson* is listed as 5’10”, 171 lbs., and Bellamy is listed as 5’11”, 175 lbs.

Quincy Millhomme is also listed at 5’11”, 175 lbs.

We may want to wait and see who enters the portal after spring ball, May 1st - May 15th. There will likely be more than a few.

If Hannah doesn’t return, we could use another safety. Hannah played without fear and was much more physical than you would think for a 170 lb guy.

* Wilson entered the portal last December and returned a short time later (probably after Chestnut left for LSU).

Last edited:
Not likely. Hannah played safety and Q. Millhomme appears to be a corner. Rob Hannah is still on campus attending classes. I was told he could find his way back into the program.

With only 5 scholarships CBs currently on the roster we could use another one. However, I would prefer to see a bigger CB. We already have two CBs on the small side; Wilson* is listed as 5’10”, 171 lbs., and Bellamy is listed as 5’11”, 175 lbs.

We may want to wait and see who enters the portal after spring ball, May 1st - May 15th. There will likely be more than a few.

If Hannah doesn’t return, we could use another safety. Hannah played without fear and was much more physical than you would think for a 170 lb guy.

* Wilson entered the portal last December and returned a short time later (probably after Chestnut left for LSU).
In the pre Dino era we where exposed badly with ( DB'S ) in the 5'8 to 5'10 range I hope we never have to be that small again.

Totally agree with your CB comments on size. Depth-wise and for added team size I was hoping Cornell Perry was playing there instead of safety.

I have no insight about the offer. This kid is not tall, but his mirroring is good and he redirects quickly in run support. At .43 he's in man and gets a PBU on a slant. At 1:03 (looks like zone) and 1:30 he checks a taller WR - positions well both times and gets his head around to disrupt the pass. He appears to have good field speed and footwork.

Last edited:
smallish, doesn't seem to be fast, look up his recruit year and his name won't come up.
I would HOPE we can do better...

I thought we had Johnson still at 6’3”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom