Class of 2019 - JUCO DE Samuel Okuayinou (MN) Committed to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO DE Samuel Okuayinou (MN) Committed to Maryland

Offers from Sacred Heart, UNH, UAPB, Merrimack, Wagner, Georgia St, Southern Miss, Oregon, Syracuse

Last edited:
Offers from Sacred Heart, UNH, UAPB, Merrimack, Wagner, Georgia St, Southern Miss, Syracuse

He must have an Oregon offer too, because this article says so. Not dead of dysentery

Grew up in Monrovia, Liberia. Played JUCO at a school in the Iron Range of Minny-soda. Good gawd.

Edit: Apparently also went to HS with Shy, per CuseLegacy above and google.

Article online says he played one year of football in high school, loved the game and wanted to continue to play so he went JUCO and then got an offer from Oregon just a few weeks back. Only P5 offer before Syracuse. Assuming his ceiling is pretty high if he's only played 2 years of organized football to date.

Looks raw (and sounds it. with only a couple of years of playing). He could be a tremendous asset, and the 3 to play 3 is critical, because I suspect the first year would be learning and S&C, but after that, with graduating our two starting DEs, he could come in and be a contributor in a big way!

The Liberian flag. The only thing it lacks is Orange.
2DCB817D-36B4-46E5-8F29-F734FB17A3A9.png

Sounds pretty high on Oregon but maybe his relationship with Shy will help us out a bit here.
Watching his video , he reminds me so much of Kevin Mitchell when he played on the D line. If he is anything close to what Mitchell was, wow, grab him and don't let go.

Bambrewer Shy is doing some recruiting.

Yup they played high school together. Kid called shy to see if the coaches would be interested and shy passed it on. Kid killed it at juco. He is all about Oregon but... he reached out to Shy for a reason and shy is telling him to come here. Telling him his family can come watch easier. Syracuse is ranked and Oregon not so much. Telling him he can play at Bc in 2 years ( kid has three years to play) I think the kid is coming for an official and Shy will show him around... I like our chances

Yup they played high school together. Kid called shy to see if the coaches would be interested and shy passed it on. Kid killed it at juco. He is all about Oregon but... he reached out to Shy for a reason and shy is telling him to come here. Telling him his family can come watch easier. Syracuse is ranked and Oregon not so much. Telling him he can play at Bc in 2 years ( kid has three years to play) I think the kid is coming for an official and Shy will show him around... I like our chances
On behalf of the program, the coaches, and US fans, thank you!!!

And pass that along to your son as well, Bam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom