Class of 2019 - JUCO DE Samuel Okuayinou (MN) Committed to Maryland | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO DE Samuel Okuayinou (MN) Committed to Maryland

If he plays as hard and tenacious as Diabate did then sign him up. Put him inside with Rondi.

Yup they played high school together. Kid called shy to see if the coaches would be interested and shy passed it on. Kid killed it at juco. He is all about Oregon but... he reached out to Shy for a reason and shy is telling him to come here. Telling him his family can come watch easier. Syracuse is ranked and Oregon not so much. Telling him he can play at Bc in 2 years ( kid has three years to play) I think the kid is coming for an official and Shy will show him around... I like our chances

Pretty cool how somethings have a tendency to come around!

Watching his video , he reminds me so much of Kevin Mitchell when he played on the D line. If he is anything close to what Mitchell was, wow, grab him and don't let go.
He was one of my favorites. Extremely explosive. Loved Gregory too.

On behalf of the program, the coaches, and US fans, thank you!!!

And pass that along to your son as well, Bam.
I hope we can pull it off. This kid looks legit. He truly could help us. The exact type of kid we need for now and soon he could stay at end.

So he played HS in MA and played Juco in MN. So we have a shot because he lived originally in MA and travel is much easier to SU?

So he played HS in MA and played Juco in MN. So we have a shot because he lived originally in MA and travel is much easier to SU?
Yes...he's family lives in MA.

Holy shizz. Kid is from Liberia. Have we ever had a recruit/player from there?

Edit: Also, collectively, his hudl video features the fattest offensive lineman i have seen.
Gus Edwards’ family was from Liberia although he was born here. Meanwhile Gus is now gaining 100+ yards in NFL for Baltimore

Gus Edwards’ family was from Liberia although he was born here. Meanwhile Gus is now gaining 100+ yards in NFL for Baltimore

I’m still pretty ticked he got blocked from transferring here. It would have been a nice reconciliation. I always felt bad of the circumstances around his decommit with the absolute cluster Marrone created with the timing of his departure.

If this stellar recruiting jag keeps up, I'm going to have to put on a Depends.

Go Orange?

I think I already did. Shoulda had on the Depends.

LOL

Happy Shy isn't being ...shy in helping us recruit him.

Dean camera.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom