Class of 2019 - JUCO DE Samuel Okuayinou (MN) Committed to Maryland | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO DE Samuel Okuayinou (MN) Committed to Maryland

With Vilbert off the board, does he become a bigger priority?

Oregon?

How committable is it? That seems like an outlier. Hes getting mac level offers.

Not saying offers are everything but seems like a stretch to say he can be plugged right in. Wheres the suppoer for that?

Reactions: CIL
How committable is it? That seems like an outlier. Hes getting mac level offers.

Not saying offers are everything but seems like a stretch to say he can be plugged right in. Wheres the suppoer for that?
He was in a JUCO in Minnesota, one that I've never seen as a recruiting ground for colleges. But Ward did fly out just to see/meet with Sam. You don't do that and offer if it isn't commitable.

He was in a JUCO in Minnesota, one that I've never seen as a recruiting ground for colleges. But Ward did fly out just to see/meet with Sam. You don't do that and offer if it isn't commitable.

My comment was regarding oregon offer.

Just to be clear, i think he could be a fine prospect. I just not sure how one could say that he could be plugged right in.

My comment was regarding oregon offer.

Just to be clear, i think he could be a fine prospect. I just not sure how one could say that he could be plugged right in.
Sorry. And I agree about plugging right in. I don't think you can state any kid being able to be immediately plugged in. The ability to have depth and redshirt should be the goal in recruiting. That's why it's good he has three years of eligibility.

And I shouldn't multitask and have multiple windows open when responding to posts.

Why would you say that? He doesnt have good offers. Doesnt seem a plug and go type recruit.
I don't know what highlights you are looking at but the ones I saw is this kid can rush the qb and does well with rush. Offers don't always mean he's no good.

I don't know what highlights you are looking at but the ones I saw is this kid can rush the qb and does well with rush. Offers don't always mean he's no good.

Hope youre right!! If we get him.

True and they said he hasn’t been playing that long either. Lots of potential especially learning from Coleman and Robinson. Stanard will teach him the right way to do things

I don’t know about his offer status - think we may have passed here, or, it’s committable if we miss out on others.

I don’t know about his offer status - think we may have passed here, or, it’s committable if we miss out on others.

I believe the staff isn’t too interested

We need a few kids that can step in help and relieve a player to give a breather and not miss much of a beat. I know this kid can do that. He is like the 7th best JUCO DE. He's played against some pretty good competition, not like the ACC but some decent. Hope they don't pass on him.

Guess we will be seeing him week 2. wish him the best against everyone but us.

I hope we roll Maryland this fall and like our chances to do it.

Happy for the kid.

Odd choice to join up with one of the all-time worst college football coaches historically, though.

Hard to say without knowing what his options were. Some signs point to cuse coaches pursuing him. Others say we were only keeping in touch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom