Class of 2017 - JUCO DT Shaquille Grosvenor (NJ) Committed & Signed with Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO DT Shaquille Grosvenor (NJ) Committed & Signed with Syracuse

Pretty quick off the ball and looks very strong on his rushing. This would be a great addition. Sign this kid and Elmore and we have our DTs we needed.

Holds the line and locates the ball very well. Shows quickness at times but not consistently. Looks like a great depth guy who with some strength gain could be an asset on running plays...maybe more down the line.

Wasn't overly impressed with his film when I watched it couple months ago. He probably is a depth guy. I just have to think the staff can bring in another JUCO DT that can push for time.

We do need bodies, but I would think the staff would need to believe he would be more than a body at some point if we are going to invest 3 years in him.

If they can grow baby bear into a grizzly in one year they can do wonders with this kid as well.

The football program is giving me a lot of joy right now. He doesn't have sudden explosion at the snap but can really locate the ball carrier and get to him. Quality depth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom