Class of 2021 - JUCO OL Thomas LeBoucher (France/CA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO OL Thomas LeBoucher (France/CA) Offered

Sorry, we only take Germans.
I wish I said that. I was thinking somewhere along those lines though
And so, the French have surrendered to the Germans once again.
1590880386512.gif

The Butcher is a great name for an offensive lineman. If he commits, we'll have The Warrior on the hoops team, and The Butcher on the football team.

You're right, but I think le boucher means "the mouth" in French, which... that also works for an offensive lineman.
Fermer ta bouche s'il vous plait.
Viens par là, mon pote.

I think Thomas is actually from a small town in Quebec next to Quebec City. It is about 401 miles from Syracuse, About a 6 hour drive.

If he wants to play relatively close to home, SU or BC (which is also right about 401 miles away) would be his best choices. I think we have a really good chance to get this guy.

Are you my mother? His name translates into "The Butcher." That's not a joke, it's a fact. Someone offended by a poster saying that might not be cut out for big time college athletics, or message board posting?

Again did you not read what was said before or do you just pick and choose when it's ok? Offended I am not but maybe the kid or the parent of that recruit might be which why the joking, teasing around may not be the smartest thing to do. I am not a mod so you do you. Also FYI it was not the joking around about his name but the French in general.

Last edited:
Again did you not read what was said before or do you just pick and choose when it's ok? Offended I am not but maybe the kid or the parent of that recruit might be which why the joking, teasing around may not be the smartest thing to do. I am not a mod so you do you. Also FYI it was not the joking around about his name but the French in general.
I agree, everyone knows the French have no sense of humor. This is incredible irresponsiblé.

Moves well for a big guy.
Good power and versatility. Keeps his feet under him on bull rushes, but is quick enough to get on the outside shoulder of the defender on sweeps. Kidding aside, we fly the Canadian flag in the Dome and are honored to have Canadian players join the University - Guerrier on the MBB team, and on the FB side C-Arku, TR, Bergeron, Davis and others ... great kids with tons of talent. Come on down!

Last edited:
we fly the Canadian flag in the Dome and are honored to have Canadian players join the University - Guerrier on the MBB team, and on the FB side C-Arku, TR, Bergeron, Davis and others ... great kids with tons of talent.
Come on down, eh?

FIFY.

Otherwise, the language differences may be too great. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors