Class of 2017 - JUCO QB Clayton Welch (CA) PWO Committed and Signed with Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO QB Clayton Welch (CA) PWO Committed and Signed with Syracuse

I really like his size. He can throw it a ton, but he needs some zip or he'll be picked on his long throws. Doesn't seem to set his feet, which makes his accuracy and distance the result of a really strong arm.

No offense to the kid, but I don't see ACC QB here...

Someone redshirting?
If someone young would happen to win the job ( which is impossible ) the elders may flee leaving the Cubbard bare . Also without a 2018 commit yet it is not a bad idea

If someone young would happen to win the job ( which is impossible ) the elders may flee leaving the Cubbard bare . Also without a 2018 commit yet it is not a bad idea
That and it could be one kid is one hit away from not being allowed to play again and another is graduating... not a good look to only have 2 QBs on the roster after next year.

And no I'm not going to count a PWO. We have to hope we are never in a position to have to see a PWO QB play again.

Agree!

I wonder how the staff feel about Mo Hasan? I was pretty high on him coming out of HS

What exactly is he signing? PWO papework or a football scholarship.

In any event Butte JC is the school Aaron Rogers went to before Cal. Hope Mr. Welch turns out to be a beaut.

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom