Class of 2018 - JUCO RB Jo-El Shaw (Lackawanna CC) Verbal to Kent St | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 JUCO RB Jo-El Shaw (Lackawanna CC) Verbal to Kent St

No. It just looks like they are done recruiting running backs with three verbals and Dixon considered the power back. I'd prefer Jo-El as the power back. Of course, February is still a long way from now.

Just FYI
-Shafer never recruited him
-Dino did and got a commitment from him
-He didn't qualify academically
-They are still recruiting him

Let's get this kid signed up again for he could turn into a future Samuels.

The mystery choice would be Bethune, UMass or Coastal Carolina.
He seemed to say it isn't UMass. He said they have an away game on that date.

He's a chiseled 225 and I'd love to see him at MLB.

Not sure he improves our backfield.

He's a chiseled 225 and I'd love to see him at MLB.

Not sure he improves our backfield.
Unfortunately he’s been vocal about his disinterest in switching to D

Unfortunately he’s been vocal about his disinterest in switching to D

Yup. I just don’t see it. I watch the film, I see a kid who’s a beast to tackle and appears to be an outstanding blocker but as a runner, meh. Lacks speed to go with his running. I don’t think we’ll confuse him with either of those BC running backs. If he signs here I’ll root for him to prove me wrong but you’d think the ship would be better spent elsewhere.

In Babers I'll trust.

Clearly something is not working with our run game, why not take 3 kids this cycle? Plus Shaw gives us that big back that can run behind Elmore and really get all the meatheads going ;)

Clearly something is not working with our run game, why not take 3 kids this cycle? Plus Shaw gives us that big back that can run behind Elmore and really get all the meatheads going ;)
Hard to run when there are no holes. Easy to run with holes.

I view the OL as the issue, not the RBs

Hard to run when there are no holes. Easy to run with holes.

I view the OL as the issue, not the RBs

RB missed a ton of cut back holes this year, can't blame it all on the OL. Neal had himself some nice games when he was the feature back. Can't put it all on the OL.

RB missed a ton of cut back holes this year, can't blame it all on the OL. Neal had himself some nice games when he was the feature back. Can't put it all on the OL.

yeah the last 3 games when the run game improved is because Moe Neal got the carries and not Strickland. 44 carries 272 yards. 6.18 per

didn't have muc of anything to do with the line. Moe made people miss and out ran others. he's got the vision, speed and burst that Strickland doesn't have.

This whole season the RB/Oline conversation always seemed like like the old Miller Light beer commercials... either one group saying"tastes great/RB" or another saying "less filling/Oline"...my guess is both the RBs and Oline had a role in the usual lack of productivity...it was neither entirely one or the other

yeah the last 3 games when the run game improved is because Moe Neal got the carries and not Strickland. 44 carries 272 yards. 6.18 per

didn't have muc of anything to do with the line. Moe made people miss and out ran others. he's got the vision, speed and burst that Strickland doesn't have.

Neal was one the few bright spots last few weeks of season, he's an asset. If they choose to move him to the slot he better be damn good there

Neal was one the few bright spots last few weeks of season, he's an asset. If they choose to move him to the slot he better be damn good there

Really liked what Mo Neal did. Showed more patient. Showed the speed. He needs to get stronger still. I think he is RB1 with a big guy sharing some time. Jordan will hopefully redshirt.

Fullback butts drive me nuts

#StuffMeatheadsSay

#MaybeNotOutLoudButTheyThinkIt