Class of 2018 - JUCO RB Jo-El Shaw (Lackawanna CC) Verbal to Kent St | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 JUCO RB Jo-El Shaw (Lackawanna CC) Verbal to Kent St

Proud graduate of SUNY Institute of Technology and and part time resident of Utica during that time. Also a confirmed Utica Club drinker.:)

Might be nothing, but Pitt is still trying to get involved for a visit here. Guess we'll know soon.

Might be nothing, but Pitt is still trying to get involved for a visit here. Guess we'll know soon.
Doesn't Pitt want him to play LB?

Doesn't Pitt want him to play LB?
They might not tell him that, let him practice there for a year, and then move him. All a moot point since he still probably isn't visiting but it's just something to look out for.

"Oh no" it sounds like it could be the Dom Timbers syndrome'.

They might not tell him that, let him practice there for a year, and then move him. All a moot point since he still probably isn't visiting but it's just something to look out for.
Like Rutgers did with the kid out of Rochester a couple years ago.

Huh? Timbers was SU all the way and had to go to JUCO. This isn't similar at all.
I was just picking on ya from what ya said about him the other day ( post #66) . lol Not thinking he went JUCO

PJ Fleck at WMU is a recruiting machine and I can only imagine how well he would do with a P5 team.

I don't sense a flip here. His Mom was with him on the visit and loved it.

I'm excited about Shaw. This kid will fill the role of the bigger back that we needed, and be a great compliment to Fredericks / Strickland.

Great pick up.