Class of 2018 - JUCO RB Jo-El Shaw (Lackawanna CC) Verbal to Kent St | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 JUCO RB Jo-El Shaw (Lackawanna CC) Verbal to Kent St

He might still be having grade issues. He seems to be following coaches of schools like Furman, Samford, Georgia Southern, Tulane, Toledo,etc.

Isn't Tulane a good school, academically speaking?

OK. Well look at the rest of the schools he is following Tulane is an outlier. Could be they are giving him attention in hopes he gets his grades up.
I would agree with that. Wonder if SU is still considering him?

Would love for this kid to still be in the staff's radar. Thought he was a stud a few years ago and the best get in the class. Hopefully, he has gotten things in line and is being considered. Just the type of back dino needs.

I like the guy but didn't we just get verbals from two of him?

If you're not looking to compete for your job Colgate always has openings. I love it. Bring 'em all in.

If you're not looking to compete for your job Colgate always has openings. I love it. Bring 'em all in.
Not my point. One wouldn't bring in 10 big backs so they could compete. It's whether one devotes multiple scholarships to a single position. That said, I really like Shaw. Perhaps allows one or both other big backs to RS.

I like the guy but didn't we just get verbals from two of him?

this kid is like 70 lbs bigger than Jordan, totally different kind of back, and let's face it, our current RB depth is next to nothing, if this kid has the grades to qualify, would be a great add.

this kid is like 70 lbs bigger than Jordan, totally different kind of back, and let's face it, our current RB depth is next to nothing, if this kid has the grades to qualify, would be a great add.
Thought we got 2 big backs so not referring to Jordan. In any event, see my other post. I like Shaw a lot.

We lack production from our running game so dino's bringing in a bunch of diverse competition to let the quality and best boil up to the top. Love it, we should be happy with this approach.

Would we he join in the fall or be part of the 2018 class? Would be great to have him this year.