Class of 2019 - JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Reggie,

1542897169040-jpeg.145116

How many wide receivers do we have on the roster? 19?

Nice looking player here. Well done by the staff.

ok so now we are officially full... 85 players... We need attrition to add any more...

Cordy is an unknown but I'm still counting him for now...

We aren't flirting anymore, we're going to be full on dating next year for the whole season.

And Dino is going to extend his contract after the bowl game, this thing isn't ending any time soon.

The second part better happen.

The second part better happen.

I'm a wait and see guy with these things, he's never had a history of staying even at places he seemed happy at. I didn't buy in to the threads of why he should stay because it's just conjecture, really.

I have pretty good reason to believe he's at least not expecting to make a move, I'll leave it at that.

We aren't flirting anymore, we're going to be full on dating next year for the whole season.

And Dino is going to extend his contract after the bowl game, this thing isn't ending any time soon.

I like the way you think

I like these words

Hoping u know something we don’t or haven’t heard. I’m praying it’s true.

His HS offer list is a who's who of teams. Texas, ND, OU, LSU, Clemson, etc. Our offense is going to look completely different next season with Tommy running the show and all this talent. If our OL gels quickly it's going to be a special season.

Give me a few DL and this is a fantastic class.

Someone will 1000% post "But who is going to replace Custis as a deep threat?" lol

This is an amazing influx of talent. Dino F Babers

Since he received his release from Texas,and probably finished up the Spring semester there, where has he been? don't see him in the SU student directory.

Hey left Texas last year and was at Trinity Valley Community College this season

Well you can officially cross off elite WR talent as a worry next year, big time get with him and TJ on the outside wow!

He plays the slot mainly

Status
Not open for further replies.