• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

Class of 2019 JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX)

jr4750

All American
Anyone else concerned that the only coach that follows him is his HS coach? Wouldn’t Dino follow him if this was legit?

tep624

All American
Yeah I'm going to take a wait and see with this one. Maybe it is true but no media confirmation and no coaches following him makes me a little concerned.

Cusesky8214

All Conference
Took the cuse pic and transfer announcement down from is IG and changed how Twitter info to just Houston and no syracuse. What?

We may have jumped the gun... let’s hope not! Either way we have weapons on the offense, and this would be the cherry on top.

Cusesky8214

All Conference
Wonder if he jumped the gun and has to wait to announce for some reason? Seems strange he had that up on his IG for a few weeks now but as soon as people/media caught wind of it he changes everything. Odd.

If we were in a worse position, this wouldn’t be funny at all.
But somehow, I actually do find this humorous. I have a dark and disturbed sense of humor at times, what can I say?
Still hoping for the best (and I’d be thrilled with N. Burnett if this young man isn’t coming here!)

Top Bottom