Class of 2019 - JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else concerned that the only coach that follows him is his HS coach? Wouldn’t Dino follow him if this was legit?

Yeah I'm going to take a wait and see with this one. Maybe it is true but no media confirmation and no coaches following him makes me a little concerned.

Took the cuse pic and transfer announcement down from is IG and changed how Twitter info to just Houston and no syracuse. What?

We may have jumped the gun... let’s hope not! Either way we have weapons on the offense, and this would be the cherry on top.

Wonder if he jumped the gun and has to wait to announce for some reason? Seems strange he had that up on his IG for a few weeks now but as soon as people/media caught wind of it he changes everything. Odd.

Reactions: CIL
If we were in a worse position, this wouldn’t be funny at all.
But somehow, I actually do find this humorous. I have a dark and disturbed sense of humor at times, what can I say?
Still hoping for the best (and I’d be thrilled with N. Burnett if this young man isn’t coming here!)

Staff has been on him for a few months. This was all Coach Martin and Dino.

This kid is a burner who could develop into a solid complement to Taj and Riley.

They're not done yet.

So what happened here?

NdCl64V.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.