Judah - Projected First Round Pick in ESPN’s 2024 Mock | Syracusefan.com

Judah - Projected First Round Pick in ESPN’s 2024 Mock

Looking through the mock, this is such an underwhelming draft (one of the worst i’ve seen in a long time). A lot of question marks thoughout the draft.

If Judah is a first rd pick, there is a horrible lack of talent available. IMHO, his lack of even a decent 3pt shot makes him a questionable 2nd rounder especially if u add in out of control drives and score first attitude. Scouts must take in him making 2 (3?) 3 pts the last 2 games as proof of his ability not as an adoration even though 1 really cranked the rim.

If Judah is a first rd pick, there is a horrible lack of talent available. IMHO, his lack of even a decent 3pt shot makes him a questionable 2nd rounder especially if u add in out of control drives and score first attitude. Scouts must take in him making 2 (3?) 3 pts the last 2 games as proof of his ability not as an adoration even though 1 really cranked the rim.
2024 draft.

2024 draft.
Lol… why is someone wasting time projecting a draft in 2 years. Man, there really isn’t much to talk about sports wise between the Super Bowl and march madness. Further proof that no one actually cares about the nba or college hoops regular seasons anymore.

There’s no way Bronny should be the 10th overall pick. He’s not even a top 30 prospect in High School.
yeah if you think the NBA is based on fairness and objectivity, you would be right
...but that really has nothing to do with their business model.

Lol… why is someone wasting time projecting a draft in 2 years. Man, there really isn’t much to talk about sports wise between the Super Bowl and march madness. Further proof that no one actually cares about the nba or college hoops regular seasons anymore.
Why is some creating a top 50 recruit list for 2025? Because people click it.

Bronny mock draft PR machine has finally started huh? Does this give the Lakers the necessary ammunition to take him with a pick now in round 1 that they buy from someone?
I don't trust these mocks as legit news items. Lebron effectively owns a sports management firm and this is his son. Feels like a quid pro quo w these mock guys (who are basically PR flacks to begin with)

this is next year draft dude.

Looking through the mock, this is such an underwhelming draft (one of the worst i’ve seen in a long time). A lot of question marks thoughout the draft.
And the 2023 draft is loaded. Another reason he should play at Cuse for one more year.

And the 2023 draft is loaded. Another reason he should play at Cuse for one more year.

The top of the '23 draft is knocking everything back more than usual because of how stacked it is.

Wemby is probably the most coveted draft pick since Bron. Scoot is up there with the likes of Anthony Davis.

Then you get into the likes of Amer Thompson et al that would be vying for #1 in a normal year.

I'm fine with Judah staying or going - his decision. But I think if he can lock in a solid NIL, staying for one more year might be an instance where he could jump to a solid first round pick and depending on his growth, even fight for a back end of the lottery selection.

I don’t see it the long career. Hope I’m wrong for his sake, just don’t see it.
time will tell, and several things have to break his way. like his health, the right team and having a reliable jumper. But he is explosive enough to be on a second team somewhere if it all lines up. He's good for a few steals and fast break points at any time from what I see.

it's a catch 22. if we somehow make the tourney and make some noise it'll be becuz of judah . and in that case ...HE GONE. so you're either hoping we miss the tourney this year and judah might stay or make it and he definitely leaves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom