Jurassic world dominion | Syracusefan.com

Jurassic world dominion

It's getting mixed reviews but just got back from it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't overthink it, it's a summer action movie. The bad people are clearly and obviously bad, lots of stuff asplodes, and dinos do dino shiz.

5 stars

So finally caught this. Gotta say - big letdown. Tried to hard to tie in the old characters and the plot is just meh. As a huge fan of the original book and movie since I was a kid and while enjoying the sequels and very much enjoying the first two of the reboots... this one is just a letdown for a finale.

So finally caught this. Gotta say - big letdown. Tried to hard to tie in the old characters and the plot is just meh. As a huge fan of the original book and movie since I was a kid and while enjoying the sequels and very much enjoying the first two of the reboots... this one is just a letdown for a finale.

I haven't watched it yet, and I kinda don't want to. I'm sure I will at some point.

I too, loved the first book, and really liked the first movie (coming up on 30 years ago for that movie!).

I like the 2nd book too. But the movie they made about that was an abomination and should have had to change its title to separate itself from the book.

I haven't watched it yet, and I kinda don't want to. I'm sure I will at some point.

I too, loved the first book, and really liked the first movie (coming up on 30 years ago for that movie!).

I like the 2nd book too. But the movie they made about that was an abomination and should have had to change its title to separate itself from the book.

Agreed. Also on JW Dominion- I didn't watch it in one setting. Half one night half the next as I was so turned off by it I switched it off then finished it off after. I could see it being enjoyable In theater just because but at home it was a dud.

Fun fact - I found my original copy of the first two books in a storage bin earlier this year along with a homemade bookmark of a cuse-hall ticket stub

Agreed. Also on JW Dominion- I didn't watch it in one setting. Half one night half the next as I was so turned off by it I switched it off then finished it off after. I could see it being enjoyable In theater just because but at home it was a dud.

Fun fact - I found my original copy of the first two books in a storage bin earlier this year along with a homemade bookmark of a cuse-hall ticket stub
It was super fun in the theater. Watching it at home, it would be really easy to overthink it.

This is not a movie for thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom