Just a Friendly Reminder | Syracusefan.com

Just a Friendly Reminder

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
For those who said our early season games were against crappy teams:

Purdue finished 8-4 and won the Big 10 West. How many people said they weren't any good after we beat them?

NC State finished 8-4 and is going to a pretty good bowl.

Louisville was supposedly terrible, and they finished 7-5, just like us, and made a bowl.

Jim Mora turned UConn around from a laughingstock to a bowl team in just one year.

We played and beat some pretty good teams this year.

For those who said our early season games were against crappy teams:

Purdue finished 8-4 and won the Big 10 West. How many people said they weren't any good after we beat them?

NC State finished 8-4 and is going to a pretty good bowl.

Louisville was supposedly terrible, and they finished 7-5, just like us, and made a bowl.

Jim Mora turned UConn around from a laughingstock to a bowl team in just one year.

We played and beat some pretty good teams this year.
Purdue is the third best out of conference win after FSU beating LSU and UF

Imo Purdue’s better than UF

Going back to when I was a kid in the '60s and my dad played parlay slips at work, Purdue was always a legit "name" team. I mean, they had Bob Griese. They may not have dominated the Big 10, historically speaking, but I put them right on par with Wisconsin and Michigan State, taking the long view of their quality as a program.

We also were kicking Clemson’s butt in the first half before Shrader got injured (imo) and Fuentes well, we won’t get into that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom