Just heard some bad news.. | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Just heard some bad news..

A rumor is floating around that Fab was in a class where one of the students cheated on the exam, now everybody in the class has to retake the exam. The exam will be retaken on Tuesday. It might be that, who knows. Anybody else hear this?

BS

There's no law to posting that he is out 2 games while he files an appeal. Or, he's out indefinitely while he files an appeal. Or, he already appealed and it was denied. You don't have to say definitively it was academics.

IMO, Bees is doing the same thing he does with the Bernie situation. Posting like he believes BD as if he knows stuff we don't without actually revealing any actual information.

BTW, here is my very first post in THIS thread.

Fab

This seems to be the ? That will never be answered
so people with the 411 apparently know it's an academic issue and he's appealing and that's it. that's the extent of what they know. :noidea:

Jones cites family issues as the reason for leaving.
"I appriciate what Syracuse basketball has done for me I'm sorry to all of my fans but family is the most.important thing right now much love to everyone," said Jones on his facebook page.

Jones did tweet earlier in the day that he will be "back next year".

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mookie-Jones/192444802095

Thanks for posting the info Bees lets hope that whatever the situation is FAB comes back.

so people with the 411 apparently know it's an academic issue and he's appealing and that's it. that's the extent of what they know. :noidea:

Yea except they know its not cheating or an incomplete issue so they obviously know more but probably cant divulge the info...or we are just being left in the dark for no reason

Yea except they know its not cheating or an incomplete issue so they obviously know more but probably cant divulge the info...or we are just being left in the dark for no reason
if it's "probably can't divulge the info" it certainly would be easy to state that. one would think.

Thanks bees for posting what you do know and can post. Please update us when you know more.

I for one am glad I didn't come here all day before the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom