Just hire Wes Miller while we can | Syracusefan.com

Just hire Wes Miller while we can

Cuse_NYC

Starter
The poor recruiting has finally really really really caught up to us. Program in free fall. And don’t reply if you think it isn’t.

The poor recruiting has finally really really really caught up to us. Program in free fall. And don’t reply if you think it isn’t.
I agree. But I don’t think JB is going anywhere for a few years. Wes Miller might be a great choice. What about Mike Boynton? He could kill it in recruiting being from Brooklyn.

Last edited:
I agree. But I don’t think JB is going anyway for a few years. Wes Miller might be a great choice. What about Mike Boynton? He could kill it in recruiting being from Brooklyn.
Why? His kids are done after this year. Unless the team is going to be really good, I can’t think of a good reason to stay.

It was caught up before, we just didn’t lose to tomato cans before. I’m not even mad, upset, shocked. Our record against pier teams or slightly below since 25-0! has been atrocious, it’s not going to get better. Next season will be beyond a disaster, whatever we do now, expect a 25% drop off or worse. Yikes.

Because he’s a stubborn old fool. Lol. I get the sense he doesn’t want to retire. But if we have a losing season this year, maybe that changes the calculus.
I just don’t want to see him go out in a position where the program is awful and everybody wants him out. After this year would seem to be as obvious of a time to get out as you could get.

If JB stayed next year, we’d be worse than ever. Jimmy is gone. Buddy is most likely gone. Swider is most likely gone. Our starting backcourt would be Symir and Joe - I don’t know if you can assume we’d be able to get a big time transfer PG to come here. Right now our 2022 class looks raw and probably won’t contribute much next year.

Even if Benny and Jessie stay, it won’t be near enough.

At least If JB goes whoever takes over could start with a clean slate and could make it easier to get transfers here

JB already promised next years recruiting class he will coach. I know coaching promises mean nothing.

I just don’t want to see him go out in a position where the program is awful and everybody wants him out. After this year would seem to be as obvious of a time to get out as you could get.
This has always been my greatest fear for JB.

Why? His kids are done after this year. Unless the team is going to be really good, I can’t think of a good reason to stay.
For the first time JB is looking and acting his age.

If JB stayed next year, we’d be worse than ever. Jimmy is gone. Buddy is most likely gone. Swider is most likely gone. Our starting backcourt would be Symir and Joe - I don’t know if you can assume we’d be able to get a big time transfer PG to come here. Right now our 2022 class looks raw and probably won’t contribute much next year.

Even if Benny and Jessie stay, it won’t be near enough.

At least If JB goes whoever takes over could start with a clean slate and could make it easier to get transfers here
Yeah, because there’s no way he would possibly go to the portal for a guard… lol

That could be this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom