Just out of curiosity | Syracusefan.com

Just out of curiosity

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
If SU was chosen to host NIT game would they play at War Memorial, OCC, or give up home game ? I will preempt the Who Cares responses.

We’d play on the road with the higher seed didn’t Kentucky do this recently or someone due to a conflict?

War Memorial could be a can of worms due to size and not pissing off season ticket holders if it sells out before they go to purchase. The turnaround time can be crazy quick aren’t there NIT games that Monday? Maybe 5-10 dollar GA tickets in Rochester or Albany tbh. If Manley were still an option people would go crazy to not miss it.

Those Crunch dates show there are no plans to cover up the ice or whatnot. You might be risking condensation issues. Basketball has been played there somewhat recently but they might have melted the ice for it. They won’t want to melt the ice.

Let’s just make the NCAA tourney. I think they like us on truTV to boost ratings.

Wait, for those of us that don't know, why wouldn't they play at the Dome? Is construction scheduled to start? If so, where is the lax team playing?

Wait, for those of us that don't know, why wouldn't they play at the Dome? Is construction scheduled to start? If so, where is the lax team playing?
Dome closed March 1st last two Lax games at CNS

Speaking of the dome closure...a bit off topic, but anyone know why the lacrosse team is being shuttled to CNS instead of just using the soccer stadium?

Speaking of the dome closure...a bit off topic, but anyone know why the lacrosse team is being shuttled to CNS instead of just using the soccer stadium?
Maybe not enough capacity , only 2k plus at soccer venue.

Soccer stadium seats 2,000 (and it's grass).

CNS seats almost 6,000 (and it's turf).

And CNS can handle TV hookups.

Thanks! Crazy that a high school stadium has the tv hookups. I get the playing on turf vs grass too.

So our soccer team can’t get on TV? Sad

It's used so much, they may build a second one

Seriously? I don't notice any events advertised out there. I thought the idea was that this was going to create new events, not just host stuff that used to be in the Center of Progress Building or someplace downtown. Maybe you're being sarcastic, or maybe I'm just uninformed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom