Just read this on ESPN | Syracusefan.com

Just read this on ESPN

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
I didn't know Duke was in the running ;)

With three schools legitimately in the running to land the services of Nerlens Noel, it's still anyone's guess where the country's top recruit will ultimately land. Duke, Syracuse and Georgetown could certainly all use the 6-foot-10, 215-pound talent, though -- as we noted two weeks ago -- the Hoyas may need him most of all.
So what exactly are Georgetown's chances here? Better than some might initially think. In fact, as Evan Daniels of At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. tweets out, there are sources within the industry convinced that the nation's capital is precisely where Noel is heading. He goes on to note that nothing has been decided, but that people should take the Hoyas very seriously in this race.
Ultimately, any of these schools would make sense for the youngster. But Georgetown does have a very rich history of developing talented big men and preparing them for the next level. That has to be appealing to someone like Noel.

I have thought all along he was coming to the cuse. I am really worried about G-town. They got an official. We didn't.

I think that is just because we are so much closer. He also came to our midnight madness and said he loved it.

Go look at the projected Gtown roster for next season (without Sims, Clark, and Thompson) and you will feel less worried

Dude you need to understand how recruiting works. There's more to it then how good will the team be next year. Maybe he wants to help take GTOWN to a final four. Michael Beaseley could have gone anywhere he wanted and went to Kansas state to help rebuild it.

Dude you need to understand how recruiting works. There's more to it then how good will the team be next year. Maybe he wants to help take GTOWN to a final four. Michael Beaseley could have gone anywhere he wanted and went to Kansas state to help rebuild it.
Ummm Beasley didn't go all the way to the middle of nowhere in Manhattan, Kansas because he wanted to rebuild K-State. He went because of Dalonte Hill, an assistant who he was very close to that was coaching there. Before Huggins brought Hill to K-State, Beasley first committed to Charlotte when Hill was the assistant over there. Which shows you how much influence he had on Beasley.

Go look at the projected Gtown roster for next season (without Sims, Clark, and Thompson) and you will feel less worried
I'm not guessing kid. I know G-town is a real threat.

Ummm Beasley didn't go all the way to the middle of nowhere in Manhattan, Kansas because he wanted to rebuild K-State. He went because of Dalonte Hill, an assistant who he was very close to that was coaching there. Before Huggins brought Hill to K-State, Beasley first committed to Charlotte when Hill was the assistant over there. Which shows you how much influence he had on Beasley.

Did not know that always wondered why Beaseley picked k-state.